Happy New Year!

23minutes away here and then, WOO-HOO!!
Well, I guess I should start drinking… at least one shot of JD coming up.

::clink::

Happy New Year you guys! Prospero ano felizidad!

Happy new year, cheers and good health to all!!!

I am VERY fucked up right now. Just got back from a special new year’s show of my dad’s band. A good time was had by all.

My room is spinning around me, and the sweet sounds of Eivls costello playing on my stereo. It couldn’t be much better.

Eh, it’s not midnight yet but I’m going to bed! Happy New Year and goodnight. :slight_smile:

Happy New Year to you. Sounds like a good time.

SSG Schwartz

Hippie New Year from the Left Coast! May 2008 be better, brighter and happier for every one of y’all…

Man, I am SO messed up right now! Feels great, I don’t do this too often…

;^D-~~~

Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and never brought to mind?
Should old acquaintance be forgot,
and auld lang syne?

:slight_smile:

Took an hour off of work, made it out to the party where my hubby is at with 20 sec. to spare before midnight. Got my New Year’s kiss, and came back to work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New Year!

Happy New Calendar Day!

Happy New Year! And good-bye and good riddance to 2007. May you leave the worst of the old year behind and carry the best of it forward.

Happy New Year!

I’m off to take a nap.

Happy New Year!!! I just fed twelve people (self included) a traditional southern U.S. New Year’s Day dinner consisting of fried chicken, collard greens, blackeyed peas, rice, potato salad, cornbread and banana pudding. A friend brought a homemade lemon icebox pie as a surprise dessert. That was eaten too. We’re pigs! :smiley:

Pre-dinner (that’s lunch to the rest of the world) activities included bloody marys, mimosas and appetizers.

It’s been a great day. Hope everyone else’s NYD is/was good also.

Happy New Year to all my fellow Dopers! We had an open house this afternoon with lots of friends from court, the neighborhood and our church, and had a great time. Champagne, mulled cider, gingerbread cookies, fudge and grapes…yum. Bonus: a lovely snowfall towards the end of the party.

Have a great '08!

May have to trademark that phrase…