Happy New Year for 2009, Dopers

It’s just after midnight, here so – all the best to everyone on the board, your family and your friends, for 2009. Fireworks going off close by, now. :slight_smile:

A wish for a safe, happy and prosperous New Year for all.

Happy New Year. Just finished watching the Sydney fireworks on TV - a good way to wrap up a night spent with friends and family.

AllWalker, wishing everyone a happy 2009 13 minutes into the new year, local time.

They were pretty good. But the crowds last night were way down on previous years, at least in my suburb.

Happy New Year from GMT+1.

Best wishes, health, and wonderful surprises for everybody…

A happy, happy new year to all dopers and their loved ones. May your days be free of hassle, your hearts free of worry, and may your cup runneth over (whatever that might mean for you).

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

:):D:)

Yea! Happy New Year!

You guys are the best!

From one Wolf to another, Happy New Year 2009 Ice Wolf.
And Happy New Year to all the SDMB members. :slight_smile:

:raises glass:

Here’s to another year of wit, wisdom, and wankery on the SDMB.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Happy New Year!!

:flings confetti:

Happy New Year everyone!
Did the ball in NYC f-up?

Happy New Year everyone! Not midnight here yet, but I spent the evening making out with my new love. I/We can’t make it to midnight any more. Life is good!

Happy NewYear Hockey Monkey.
What happened to the ball.

SSG Schwartz

Thanks to all of you who have posted in this thread. It’s always cool to see the passage of the new year from one side of the world to the other. Cheers! :slight_smile:

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year from northern Alberta!!!
It’s 12:01, January 1. 2009! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

S^G

Happy New Year from the West Coast!

It’s almost new year in UTC+11! Happy New Year… mid-Pacific!

As I wished everyone in 2007, HAEPY NEM YEAR

Happy New Year from the frozen north! May our new year be filled with joy, wonder, prosperity and all the good things in life!

It’s still technically new year so… HAPPY NEW YEAR! :smiley:

Here’s to a great 2009 for all of us.