Happy Towel Day

I would like to wish all you froods a most happy Towel Day, and to remind everyone else to keep banging the rocks together. Be sure to take your towel with you everywhere you go tomorrow and let the whole world see just what dorks some of us are.

It’s a pity, though, that Towel Day falls on a Thursday this year. I never could get the hang of Thursdays.

Sweet! Thanks for the reminder Jjulius Henry!

We are ready.

I can dig it.

Oops…I thought you said happy trowel day.

Sorry…

Thanks for the info. I was not aware of the event. I will take my towel to work with me tomorrow, and place it at the end of my desk.

I imagine I will have some interesting conversations.

Especially if you offer your coworkers various corners to suck, laced in nutrients and/or vitamins.

Argh! I read this too late and my towel is back at home.
Belgium man, Belgium!

Me too. I can’t believe that towel day has come again so soon.

:frowning:

I forgot. It is too late now here in Australia. Please remind us earlier next year. Thanks

Yep, 9PM on the 25th here. I can’t believe I forgot again this year. I even have an awsome towel that has 42 printed on it. I did let my parents, and brother know as it is still morning there.

-Otanx

What luck! I was cleaning my sweater for some jam that spilled down the front this morning, and now I have a towel which also is nutrient. Happy towelday everyone! (wheeee! spills some coffee on the sweater and runs into to the bathroom to make a menu out of the towel)

My husband is currently doing community service at a local Library (long story), and as such, has access to tons of books that they are just throwing out. You’d be SHOCKED at the stuff they throw out!!! :eek:

Yesterday, he gifted me with The Ultimate Hitchiker’s Guide - a hardcover - that has THGTTG, The Restaurant at the end of the Universe, Life the Universe and Everything, So Long and Thanks for all the Fish, and Young Zaphod Plays it Safe in one volume.

I was up until 3:00 this morning, reading. :slight_smile:

My doctor says that I have a malformed public-duty gland and a natural deficiency in moral fibre and that I am therefore excused from saving universes.
(Also, shoutout to the Glorious 25th of May–truth, justice, freedom, reasonably-priced love, and a hard-boiled egg. Long live the People’s Republic of Treacle Mine Road!)

Hmm… interesting lineup. I wonder if ‘mostly harmless’ was left out on purpose, or if ‘ultimate’ came first. :slight_smile: