Has Romney had plastic surgery?

I’m not sure that this really counts as one of the “long-running discussions of the great questions of our time” but lacking any idea where to put this I’ll stick it here and I’m sure if it’s the wrong place it’ll be moved.

Whenever I watch Romney speak he looks rather unnatural to me, certainly well under his age… but not quite right.

Now this could be just makeup, or even just some bizarre thing from living a Mormon lifestyle, but he definitely sets off the Simple Linctus plastic surgery spidey sense. As I understand things plastic surgery is very common amongst rich Americans (let me know if this is wrong) so it’s very plausible.

Sadly I lack the detailed knowledge of anatomy to make an argument at a much higher level than he looks that way. I tend to trust my lizard brain here but anyway what do others here think?

He’s certainly well preserved, but I don’t really notice anything particularly artifical about his appearence (aside from his hair color). If its plastic surgery, they did a good job.

Occurs to me that plastic surgery may be too specific a term. I am really talking about any cosmetic procedures.

I don’t think so. He is Mormon. Good Mormons live a really healthy lifestyle and it isn’t unusual to see the older ones look good for their age. I don’t have an opinion on the religion as a whole but it does produce some good looking people.

I think his hair is plastic.

Like a plastic hat.

He doesn’t look like he’s had any work done, as far as I can tell.

Joe Biden, on the other hand. . .

Rich Hollywood types and maybe FL. Rich Mormons? I doubt it.

What do you think of Nancy Pelosi and her looks?

Then I must be a bad Mormon, :stuck_out_tongue:

I drink soda and energy drinks on the regular. However, I have noticed my need for caffeine lessening since I was put on Adipex. I basically switched a caffeine addiction for a ampheamine derivative