Have you ever received a massage from a pro? (i.e., a back rub from your SO as a prelude to rumpy-pumpy does not count)

There is nothing minor about shoulder troubles–we’re descended from tree dwelling monkeys and the articulation of our shoulders is unique. No other joint in the body can or does (or should!) move in as many ways and directions as shoulders do and when they go out of commission it seriously fucks up your life in about a million ways. Losing the ability to do such simple things as washing your hair (can’t reach the top of your head with frozen shoulder) and putting it in a pony tail, wiping your butt (can’t reach behind you with frozen shoulder) or putting your pants on without a struggle–or getting your shirt OFF for that matter–is absolutely a nightmare. The list of people I hate enough to wish frozen shoulder on is very short!

FWIW, I didn’t read the title or OP as assuming that massages are all sexual, just that he was asking about massages that aren’t part of a sexual relationship. He’s clearly aware that there are professional massages, and that’s what he’s asking about.

And saying “rumpy-pumpy” to me comes across as just using a silly term for sex so that it’s clear he’s not aiming to talk about anything titillating.

Yeah, that was my take. An intentionally silly and childish word not an offensive one.

But if folks are unhappy with the moderation, please take it to ATMB or DM me, I think we’ve spent enough pixels talking about it here.