He Hate Me FF keeper league - year 8

Note that the deadlines aren’t hard and fast. If you’re working on a last minute deal, give me a heads up that you might have a late trade to submit.

Ellis Dee and I have agreed to a trade.

New York Fanboys give their 4th round pick (52 overall), Omni’s Omnipotents give their 15th round pick (209 overall) and the rights to keep Ahmad Bradshaw (RB -NYG) in the 6th round.

I will now be keeping:

Chris Johnson (RB - TEN) in the 3rd round.
Philip Rivers (QB - SD) in the 5th round.
Michael Crabtree (WR - SF) in the 7th round.

Unless I change my mind or he’s unambiguously named the starter before the deadline, I won’t be keeping Matt Leinart after all. So, my keepers would be:

Aaron Rodgers in the 4th Round (kept last year)
Mario Manningham in the 13th Round.

I will be keeping:

Jamaal Charles (KC - RB) 5th round
Jay Cutler (Chi - QB) 6th round

No change here. Keepers are Steve Smith II, Percy Harvin and Cadillac Williams.

I’ll be keeping…
LeSean McCoy (RB) - 4th round (drafted last year by me in the 6th)
Matt Ryan (QB) - 10th round (kept last year by Munch in the 12th round)
Brent Celek (TE) - 12th round (drafted last year by Munch in the 14th round)

Not exactly thrilling.

A starting tailback in the fourth is nothing to sneeze at.

I’ll just be keeping Mewelde Moore.

Eh, looks like my last ditch trade offer to make a worthwhile keeper went nowhere… I’m keeping no-one.

furt and I have made a trade, but I’m holding off for Ellis Dee to confirm it. It adds a keeper to my list.

I’ll also be keeping Vernon Davis in the 12th.

I am as unprepared for this draft (and season) as I have ever been - nevertheless looking forward to it greatly. If it is not too late, I will keep Desean Jackson in round 6. If it is too late, I will curse seven generations of your descendants, your pets, and your favorite T-shirt but otherwise get on with life and be fine.

3 days to the draft!!! (Wonder if I can get any sleep before then)

heh, no problem with late keeper picks. We just finished the warm-up draft in the All-Pro league; I’m pumped for Monday.

As the reigning champion, I just realized that I never did any gloating or trash-talking. Allow me to rectify the situation:

My team and/or skills are superior to your team and/or skills! My odds of winning this year’s championship are nearly a full standard deviation above the mean! I am … gracious in victory. And in defeat! But mostly in victory! My opponents will, uh, probably lose more often than one would otherwise expect. Umm…

Sorry, I’m not really good at this sort of thing. Let’s just all agree to have a swell time.

Just curious - when can we expect a final keeper list?

Don’t worry, we all promise not to draft Jim Sorgi before you. :wink:

Ellis, the draft is in 2 days, get the fucking keepers updated.

What the hell difference does it make?

I’d say he wants to adjust his boards based on players available, but yahoo wasn’t properly keeping kept players out of the pre-rank list anyway.

I’m working today and tomorrow and would have liked to get my board together before Monday rolls around. The keepers dramatically impact who we will all be targetting with our first 4 rounds of picks. Additionally there are trades that need to be entered and verified. If something doesn’t get entered properly with trades or keepers there’s virtually no time to correct it, especially if owners are out enjoying the holiday weekend prior to Monday night.

This was supposed to be done Tuesday. It’s now Saturday and the rime for polite nudges has passed.