He Hate Me FF keeper league - year 8

Well, it beats a team full of Raiders.

He’s just trying to scare you because he knows a team I draft will crush him. I didn’t really draft Browns last year - my auction league had none, my All-pro league only had them after my 13th round pick, my dynasty league pick of James Davis in the 8th round does look silly in retrospect but before he got hurt he appeared to be the starter. My teams are slightly more Browns-heavy than average, but looking at last year, not very much so.

Plus, I wouldn’t show that bias when drafting for someone else. There’s an appeal to be rooting in fantasy for the team I’m watching anyway - but after this draft my rooting interest in this team/league would be gone.

I’d rather have the Raiders guys than the Browns. QB, RB(s), WRs, TE, all of it.

No argument there, judging by the All-Pro league, your team would probably crush mine. And then, again judging by the All Pro league, I’d go on to win it all. Twice.

And then cowardly slink off so that you didn’t have to face my wrath this year!

Weirddave and I have agreed to the following trade: he gets the keeper rights to Matt Schaub and my 2nd and 4th round picks. I get his 2nd and 4th round picks.

In case I forget later, I just wanted to get this on record: I’ll be keeping Mario Manningham with my 13th Round pick, Matt Leinart with my 11th Round pick, and Aaron Rodgers with my 4th Round pick (Rodgers was kept last year).

Naturally, I reserve the right to modify my keepers up until the deadline.

Good idea. I am keeping:

Steve Smith (NYG - WR) 7th round
Percy Harvin (Min - WR) 9th round
Carnell Williams (TB - RB) 10th round

Oh, and I’d also mention that, while I’m hardly desperate to trade the rights to any of those three, interesting offers are always welcome.

Also, if anyone is interested in the rights to RB Felix Jones (3rd Rounder this year) or Wr Ted Ginn, Jr. (6th), they can be had for a song. Jones will definitely get enough touches to not be a total bust, and his upside is huge if Barber is hurt or ineffective. Ginn, due to his return yardage, is more valuable than you think. Even in a surprisingly poor *receiving *year, he was the 34th ranked WR in our league last season, making him a marginal starter or a very good first bench guy. IMO, that’s pretty much his downside this year, and if he can just put up *mediocre *numbers on offense (like 600/2), he could very easily wind up in the top 24 or better, making him a flat-out fantasy starter. And, again, he has a very low downside for a potentially very useful player. Think about it.

You forget that Ginn (and the other 'phins) all moved down a spot on the depth chart this year. He’s fighting for the “starting” slot assignment.

As far as Jones goes, if this was the Dynasty league, I’d take him with a 3rd in a second.

Reports of my death are exaggerated. Been on vacation.

So far, one keeper of note. Eddie Royal in 9. Will look into others once I catch up at work.

VarlosZ and I have agreed to the following trade:

I just realized Ginn signed with the Niners. Whoops.

Okay, I finally sat down and entered all the trades in the yahoo league. Here is the complete list as of now:

furt gets 9.2, 10.13
RNATB gets 9.12, 10.3

RNATB gets 2.4, 4.4
Weirddave gets 2.13, 4.14, Matt Schaub

VarlosZ gets 7.2, 8.13
RNATB gets 7.14, 8.1

Munch gets 4.1, 5.14, 15.14, 16.1
VarlosZ gets 4.14, 5.1, 15.1, 16.14
Also, Weirddave’s keepers are:

Rice in the second
Schaub in the fourth and
Austin in the ninth

I’m gonna enjoy this draft a lot.

Just a reminder that keepers are due on Tuesday. I’ve got a few trade offers out there that are still awaiting responses. Clock is a tickin.

For keepers, throw in Cedric Benson in the 6th and Heath Miller in the 12th in addition to Royal in the 9th.

I’ll be keeping Beanie Wells. It will cost me my 3rd round pick, but I don’t think I can do much better than him there.

I should be talking smack, but I perused the OP and realized I have never won this damn league. Grrrrrr.

Wells is going at the tail end of the third round in 14-team leagues.

Steve Smith 2 is going exactly one spot higher than Steve Smith the First. :wink:

Looks like I missed a trade in my PM inbox between **VarlosZ **and NurseCarmen. Here is the new and improved complete list of trades. If you made a trade and it isn’t listed here, send it to me via PM or email.

furt gets 9.2, 10.13
RNATB gets 9.12, 10.3

RNATB gets 2.4, 4.4
Weirddave gets 2.13, 4.14, Matt Schaub

VarlosZ gets 7.2, 8.13
RNATB gets 7.14, 8.1

Munch gets 4.1, 5.14, 15.14, 16.1
VarlosZ gets 4.14, 5.1, 15.1, 16.14

NurseCarmen gets 9.14, 10.1
VarlosZ gets 9.3, 10.12