He Hate Me Keeper League 2023 - year 21

I am keeping Pollard in round 4. That might be it.

Tentatively keeping Fields in the 7th and Etienne in the 9th.

Hermits will keep Pat Friermuth, Trevor Lawrence, and Jaylen Warren

Thanks everyone for posting their keepers - just want to say that I won’t finalize them in Yahoo until Sep 4. So assume you have until Sep 3 to change them if you’ve already posted them.
I’ll try to get a consolidated list together a day or two before that.

I’ll add that my planned keepers are Alexander Mattison (7), Cam Akers (9), and Deshaun Watson (11).

Rounds 6, 7, and 12 respectively

Revised keepers

But I may change my mind again on Robinson before the 4th.

Slept on it and came to my senses. I welcome any of you to steal Wan’Dale from me before round 15. My keepers will be:
4 Tony Pollard
12 Michael Gallup

2 Cowboys, which means I hate my team already. sigh

I think I’ll be keeping:

Hopkins
Lockett
Daniel Jones

I’m keeping Brandon Aiyuk (round 4) and Jameson Williams (13). Not much of a haul.

Here are my keepers:

(5) Aaron Rodgers
(6) Chris Olave
(11) Amon-Ra St. Brown

Keeping:
JK Dobbins 8th
Donovan Peoples-Jones 11th
Christian Watson 13th

Reminder that the draft is tomorrow at 9:30 eastern.

A few years back I set up a discord channel if people want to chat during the draft, voice and text are both options. Usually we have 5-7 people show up every year and it makes the draft more fun. If you have/are willing to make a discord account, use this link to join the channel before the draft tomorrow.

There’s also a new option that allows you to join a voice chat channel as a guest without an account, although I’ve never tried it. Link here.. If you have or are willing to get a discord account, use the first one, otherwise try the latter.

Join the general voice chat channel. There’s also a text chat available within the voice chat channel, the button is near the upper right of the channel listing.

I don’t know if it’s too late, but I’d like to throw Daniel Jones back into the pool.

Not too late at all. I’m flexible, and later than I wanted to be on compiling keepers.

We are missing keeper declarations for: Disgruntled Goats @motu, Chicago Cardinals @dalej42 and Dave’s RL friend Can’t Chew the Leather. I’ll send reminders through the league as well.

Declared keepers at this point - please check my work -

Exploding Pancakes
J.K. Dobbins  8
Donovan Peoples-Jones 11
Christian Watson 13
Omnipotents
Justin Fields 7
Travis Etienne Jr.  9
Baltimore Weirdos
Amari Cooper 4
Justin Herbert 7
Hermits
Pat Freiermuth 6
Trevor Lawrence 7
Jaylen Warren 12
(Frosty’s) Post Mahomes
Aaron Rodgers 5
Chris Olave 6
Amon-Ra St. Brown  11
Chicago Cardinals
Disgruntled Goats
Can’t Chew the Leather :ox:
Fourth & Nineteen
Alexander Mattison 7
Cam Akers  9
Deshaun Watson 11
Moridwon (Hamlet)
Brian Robinson 8
Tyler Allgeier 9
Calvin Ridley 13
Nine Inch Neils
Brandon Aiyuk 4
Jameson Williams 13
Spiritus Mundane
Tony Pollard 4
Michael Gallup 12
Carcosa Yellow Kings
DeAndre Hopkins 5
Tyler Lockett 6
Big Mack Attack
Ja’Marr Chase  2
Rachaad White 7
Jahan Dotson 10

Disgruntled Goats keeping Jalen Hurts and Khalil Herbert

Chicago Cardinals keep Isiah Pacheco and Parris Campbell

Draft order set, keepers set and entered.
I will check one more time in a few hours to see if Can’t Chew the Leather responded with keepers.

IMO he really should be keeping DeVonta Smith in the 5th, that’s super obvious. I don’t think any others are close. I may just assign Smith as his only keeper…

Just realized I missed one keeper - Khalil Herbert for Disgruntled Goats in the 6th. Will get that entered a bit later, gotta do some real work now…