Hello, my 2nd post here, please forgive me.

Hello everyone.

I just registered on this forum earlier today. I came across a particular thread in the BBQ Pit when googling a particular topic. The thread contain A LOT OF helpful information, and so I decided to make a username.

Thing is, the thread in question is a 10-year-old thread :eek: LOL

I posted a comment in that thread as soon as I made a username, but it didn’t get a response.

I don’t know how ‘fast-paced’ this forum is so I figured maybe people may not have seen that post of mine yet.

Here’s the link: http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/showthread.php?p=17009098#post17009098
Can someone please address my post there? Especially someone who has read through the entire thread and/or posted there originally 10 years ago.

Thank you very much in advance.

I’ve paged a Mod, hopefully they can get this thread re-titled and headed in the right direction.

Welcome to SDMB.

Fantastic.

Much thanks :slight_smile:
Also, if anyone addresses my post that I made in that thread, can you please continue posting in that thread, and not this one? Thanks.

Be Real, please don’t post new threads to get attention to your posts in other threads. Also, we generally discourage bumping old threads in the BBQ Pit. Since your questions are basically suitable for General Questions, I have split your post into a new GQ thread. I’m closing this one.

Colibri
General Questions Moderator