Yes, it’s all my fault. I don’t know what I did. But whenever I log on, I get all these attempts to go to another website, except the other website is not there!
Earlier today my computer kept trying to log onto somethnig called “lightzone” (or something like that) which was not there. So I kept getting error messages. Over and over. It opened a new window each time.
Now it’s doing the same thing, only the place it’s looing for uses japanese characters (or chinese, I can’t tell the difference). In about five minutes it opened 6different windows, then came me six failure messages.
I installed and ran Hijack This, but the log file is meaningless to me. Not sure what to do next.