Help me Find a Mythical Blade

A razor blade which was mentioned on Queer Eye for the Straight Guy. Apparently it prevents ingrown hairs (a problem of mine) because it has a guard which prevents stubble from imbedding itself while shaving. Anyone else ever heard of this? Anyone else use it?

Here are the links from the show for shaving products. Dunno if any of these are what you’re looking for.

No, those are all electric. The one I saw was a non-electric. Thanks though.

I bought somthing like this one time. it was a disposable razor pack that I bought in a hurry one day. When I got home I noticed it was to prevent ingrown hairs. Basicly, it worked by just not letting the blade get completely against the skin. So no ingrown hairs but no close shave either.

If I do find the Green Destiny… you aint getting any clues from me. Oh? Really? nevermind.

If that is what you are looking for, get thee hence to the womens shaving goodies…many womans razors are wire wrapped so the blade doesnt touch the skin. Tried it, but my google-fu is not zen today, but the razor I am thinking of is shaped like a disc, and you rotate through the discs by turning the center hub. I do vaguely remember a standard single handle-type ‘normal’ disposable that was also wire wrapped. [I have long since transitioned to nair-type lotion depillatories]

The round razor advertised that the blade “could not nick” your legs. Damn thing didn’t “nick” me. I shaved a strip of skin about 1/4 inch wide and the entire length of my shinbone. I almost put the strip of skin in an envelope and mailed it to them.

OUCH! You didn’t notice that your skin was coming off when you were shaving?