I have decided to cast a line into the rippling waters of friendship and see if I can reel two friends ( married couple) into our world.
Without coughing up the sordid details of their Jetset Lifestyle ( Middle Class Whitey’s), I need some bait in this thread inwhich I will email it to them. Classic threads, discussions of intelligent matter and whatnot. (I’ve already linked Celebrity Dead Pool.)
Then, after they are hooked, I can rejoice in watching their daily Real Life productivity drop like rock.
Doesn’t it worry you that they might search out all of your posts and find out what you said about them? A what about the little incident you posted about last year? Do you really want them to know about that?
[QUOTE=Antigen]
Who the hell would have the time??
[/QUOTE]
Oh, I sure would make the time. I’m extremely cautious in regard to whom I turn on to this site. If I knew that a coworker (say a former supervisor) was a member and I knew their screen name I’d most certainly look up their posts. I’m just nosy that way, ya’know.
[QUOTE=indecisive1]
Doesn’t it worry you that they might search out all of your posts and find out what you said about them? A what about the little incident you posted about last year? Do you really want them to know about that?
[/QUOTE]
I’m thinking this is just the bait Shirley needs for her friends. “Well, there was this one post I made back when you had that incident at work…”
[QUOTE=Athena]
I’m thinking this is just the bait Shirley needs for her friends. “Well, there was this one post I made back when you had that incident at work…”
[/QUOTE]
Yes, that was my intention.
But I really wouldn’t want IRL people reading all my posts. Some are so dumb. And the typos and misspellings, Gah!