Help me name a god?

I’m trying to come up with a name for a god.

Imagine a world where everything is tastey and edible. Everything is edible because of this god who has said that it will be so. So far, I’ve been using “The Great Munchie God of the Sky,” but I’d really like something that can be shortened into an acronym like FOOD or GRUB or ???

My brain is fried and not helping me.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Yngwie Uthor Mahomet.

Nurturer Of Suffering Hungerers.

Furnisher of Everything Edible and Divine Energy Restorer

**Comestibulus

Esculentus

The Great Rock Candy Mountain Man

Lord of Cockaigne

Bismoll

Pepto-Bismoll

Tenzil Kem

WikiCell

WonkaDish

Note: these aren’t chosen at random, or simple gibberish. Each term has a relevant reference.

NOM

Andy.

Nom, I have never prayed to you before. I have no tongue for it. No one, not even you, will remember if we were hungry men or full. What we cooked, or what we ate. All that matters is that two sat down for dinner. That’s what’s important! Hunger pleases you, Nom… so grant me one request. Grant me SECONDS! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

Gustibus

Great Undying Luncheon Provider

Well, there’s no disputing that choice!

Ronald

Perfect! No one would ever argue with his divine edicts!

Why? Remember the age-old adage: Deus Gustibus non est disputandum.

And it already has a song to celebrate his birth!

Beat you by two posts

What about naming a god after our very own Mangetout? It’s French and roughly means “eats anything” in an omnivore sense. It even, sort of, makes a cool acronym

Mange = Eat, All = Tout.

Enjoy,
Steven

Glucosus. And his nemesis, the fallen angel Sucrosus. Or perhaps simply Sugarpuss.

Whatever you do though, don’t go with the long name/acronym thing. Long names are dumb and lame. A one-word name connotes power.

Flavor Flav

The Waiter

Yum. With Yuck as the anti-Yum.