Help me wish my pal Frank a happy birthday!

Congratulations on another year in the bucket. Somewhere in the distance, Sunrise, Sunset is playing on a lonely hi-fi. Oy.

Happy Birthday, Frank!

Would this be our Frank? His birthday is the same day as National Day in Yemen? How dedgum cool is that?

Happy Birthday, Frank.

toasts everyone Happy birthday, Frank!

Happy B-day to Frank

Damn it, Cid, I’m gonna get you.

Yes, it’s me; I’m 50 today.

May 22 is not one of the more exciting days in history.

Depends on if you were riding with Darius III. Musta been a bad day at Black Rock for them.

Wishing you a good day, a good year and a great life! :slight_smile:

Happy Birthday, Frank! I hope you’re out enjoying yourself tonight.

Happy Birthday, Frank!

Does this give me points on the ass-kissing mod thread?

Happy Belated Frank Day!

The years between fifty and seventy are the hardest. You are always being asked to do more, and you are not yet decrepit enough to turn them down. ~T.S. Eliot

Happy birthday old dude ! :wink:

In order to set the proper tone right off the bat, I took the day off work today.

What were you forced to do around the house? :wink:

Do you feel that this is a milestone? My mom says after turning 40 that she realized she didn’t have to give a shit what other people thought anymore…1.5 years to go for me. :slight_smile:

Honestly, no. Milestones are things like getting married or divorced, moving to Canada, learning not to care what shallow people think about unimportant stuff, that sort of thing. A birthday, though I do take note of it and celebrate it, is just another year on Earth. That it’s my 50th gives me an excuse to make fun of myself. :slight_smile:

Old? You’re still young. Only halfway through your life.

You’re still expected to be on the SDMB volunteer roll for another 25.

But seriously, happy birthday, Frank. I hope it’s a great one.

There are rolls? What flavor? Can lowly members get some?

Happy Birthday, Frank! 50, huh? Strange, you don’t post like a day over 47. :stuck_out_tongue:

Happy belated birthday, Frank! I hope I can be just like you when I grow up.

SP (who’s rapidly closing in on 40, and looking forward to it *way *to much)

A belated happy Frankday, birth.