Help Osip out with a few names

Ok, here is the situation.
I usually call a friend of mine at her workplace.
Her co-workers always ask whom is calling, to help weed out irate customer.
I have decided to start using odd unusual names when I can. I of course am not to bright and creative and would like to entertain some addition ideas.

thanks in advance.

Osip

Just watch the Simpsons for a few episodes and pay attention to young Bart’s wacky phone calls to Moe the bartender.

Or if you want to make sure you’re not recycling names to often, make it a strict policy to follow alphabetical order.

Arthur Amadeus Abramovich
Boris Barrabas Botvinnik
Charles Cecil Cummerbund
etc…

Good idea, Arnold. If you don’t care if it is, or every could be for that matter, an actual name I would suggest looking in the dictionary and picking really off-the-wall words that aren’t used in everyday conversation. Like Ricksha Vim Teuton.
ricksha or rickshaw: n. a small 2-wheeled Asian carriage drawn usually by 1 person

vim: n. ebullient vitality

Teuton: n. 1)a member of an ancient North European people. 2)a German

Looked them up just for you…courtesy of the Riverside Webster’s II Dictionary.

I have had a few friends who adopted code when they called me at work.

One was an old war gamer, and I usually knocked it off when I had a message from Heinz Guderian or Erwin Rommel.

Then there was the woman who always left dancer-like names - Bambi, Saucy, Bubbles, etc.

And I had an entertainment lawyer for a business partner for a bit; he’d call in as Phil Spector, Arthur Brown, Brian Epstein…

My best friend came up with these beauties for my then unborn child. Male: Tree trunk Zipperhead (Maybe only in California) Female: Cherry Poptart. I LOVED that one and actually tried to tell the Doctor it was her name, but I couldn’t keep a straight face.

Mr. Sneeferflu?

Senor Jalepeno?

Madame Maturbation? (with a french accent, ie MastORbaCione)

Senora Cheeeeeezit?

I always liked the names Judge Kenesaw Mountain Landis, Armand Hammer and Judas Iscariot. The latter is fun if you use it as a first and middle name and add a regular surname (Judas Iscariot Brown).

The following are all Groucho Marx or W.C. Fields characters: George Schmidlap, Emile J. Keck, Sam Grunion, Lionel Q. Deveraux, Ronald Kornblow, Wolf J. Flywheel, S. Quentin Quale, J. Cheever Loophole, Hugo Z. Hackenbush, Otis P. Driftwood, Rufus T. Firefly, Quincey Adams Wagstaff, Jeffrey T. Spaulding, Charles Bogle, Otis Criblecoblis, Mahatma Kane Jeeves, Egbert Souse, Cuthbert J. Twillie, Larson E. Whipsnade, T. Frothingill Bellows, Eustace McGargle, Ambrose Wolfinger, Harold Bissonette, John Hoxley, Sam Bisbee, Cornelius Hare, Henry R. Quail, Augustus Q. Winterbottom, Rollo La Rue, J. Effingham Bellweather, Richard Whitehead, Gabby Gilfoil, Elmer Finch, Elmer Prettywilli, Samuel Bisbee