Heroclix Scenarios

Obviously, if you don’t play heroclix this thread will be meaningless, I just hope it’s not a total wash here on the straight dope.

I’ve been playing heroclix for several years now, and thought I would toss out some scenario ideas to all for use and hopefully get some ideas in return.

Feel free to ask questions, I’m hardly an expert player, but I have been defeated by them on a nearly weekly basis.

cheers!

**My Baloney Has a First Name: ** All figs on your 300 point team must have a proper first and last name as in Jean Grey and Hector Hammond and Lex Luthor. Johnny Sorrow is not his real name and would not count. Mr. Mxyzptlk has no first name and thus cannot be fielded. It’s a chance to build a LE team at any rate, and the fielding of pogs is encouraged. 3 actions per turn.

Rule Breakers: 500 points, 3 actions per turn.

Bonus! You can play purple ring figs. You can play arch enemy dials on the same team, and the AE dials can cross universes. You can play up to 3 pairs of AE figs, or 2 triples (six figures). Any fig without a keyword is a keyword wildcard for theme building.

Bogus! If using a feat card(s) on your team, your team must equal 500 points exactly.

If not using any feats, your team can add to 510 points. All objects are considered heavy objects. BFC Rally is in effect and cannot be countered.

Cheese Soup: 500 points, 3 actions per turn.

Build a cheese team. Lay it on thick. No themes, Ordinary Day in effect.

Strobe Lights: 500 points, 3 actions per turn.

At the start of each turn, the first player rolls 2d6. That result is the max range for all effects for that turn. Figs normally without a range subtract 2 from the result, and have that as a range instead. So on the roll of 6, the rookie XP Daredevil would have a range of 6 instead of his posted 4 range and the E SWAT Officer would have a range of 4 instead of his posted 0 range and the 8 range of Mento would be reduced to a 6 range.

For that turn, outwit and perplex, PC etc would be ranged to 6.

Ordinary day in effect. No themes.

With Great Power Comes Ruthless Ambition: 500 points, 3 actions per turn.

Roll one die. A fig with Mastermind can heal himself the number rolled by first giving an equal number of clicks of damage to a single friendly fig adjacent to him as a power action. If on a roll of 5, the adjacent fig is KO’d after 3 clicks, the fig with Mastermind could only heal for 3 clicks. A fig KO’d by the fig with Mastermind is points to his opponent. Pogs cannot be used, but feel free to load up on cheap generics.

Double Massacre: 400 points, 3 actions per turn.

Double 5s and 4s are also critical hits. Double 2s and 3s are also critical misses.

Doubles cannot be PCd. Ordinary day in effect.

**Whatever happened to Captain Luxembourg? **500 points, 3 actions per turn

Everyone on your team must have either a military rank, a royal title or a weapon in their name. BFC: Internal Strife.

Follywood: 500 points, 3 actions per turn.

All of your figs must have appeared in a live action movie. TV doesn’t count.

Double check IMDB.com if not sure.

Delayed by Traffic: 400 points, 3 actions per turn

After you make your 400 point team, divide it in half roughly based on point cost.

Put one half in the starting area, the other half will not begin to arrive until all other members of your team have left the starting area. At the start of the second turn, for each fig not in play, roll a die. On any even number, they can be placed anywhere in the starting area. For any odd number they must wait until next turn. Any fig placed in the starting area can then be moved. At the start of your third turn, roll the die for each remaining fig not in play. Even in, Odd stay out. Any fig placed in the starting area can be moved. At the start of the fourth turn, all figs may be placed in the starting area.

World Class Bully: 600 points, 3 actions per turn

All figs must have the brute keyword. BFC Debris.

No theme bonus.

Tiger Crane Dragon: 400 points, 3 actions per turn

All figs must have the martial artist keyword. No theme bonus.

So rare, they’re everywhere: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs must have the mutant keyword. No theme bonus.

University of Smarty Pants: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs have the scientist keyword. No theme bonus. BFC Back Alley Brawl.

Extraordinary Ordinarily: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs have the Mystic keyword. No theme bonus, BFC Astral Plane and Ground Zero

Still Waters Run Deep: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

Everyone on your team is considered Earthbound. Characters with Mind Control and/or TK also have Willpower.

BFC Debris and Proximity Mines.

No Quarter: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs with flurry, bcf, RCE or CCE are considered

Indomitable and take no pushing damage. Flurry, bcf,

RCE and CCE cannot be outwitted or perplexed.

BFC Ordinary day.

Congratulations, you’ve been drafted! 300 points 3 actions per turn.

All figs have the SHIELD TA exclusively.

No theme bonus.

Fanatical Fringe: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs below 51 points have the HYDRA TA,

All figs above 99 points have Mastermind as well as their

other defensive powers. Figs between 51 and 99 points

are treated normally. No theme bonus. BFC Astral Plane.

Lethal Injection: 300 points. 3 actions per turn.

Any fig with poison automatically has Toxic Burst.

If a poison fig rolls a 2 or 3, he is dealt 2 clicks of damage.

Any fig with incap automatically has stunning blow.

If an incap fig rolls a 2 or 3, he is dealt 2 clicks of damage.

Scandal: 300 points, 3 actions per turn.

All figs must have either the reporter or politician keyword.

Reporters get a +1 to their attacks against politicians,

Politicians get a +1 to their attacks against reporters.

No theme bonus. BFC Bright Lights.

Treachery: 300 points, 4 figures per team. 3 actions per turn.

All figs have the Spy keyword. No theme bonus, BFC Deep Shadows.

Before play begins, pair off each other’s figs based upon point cost. The point cost should be as close as possible. If a player has a fig that is several points higher or lower, then that fig would not be in the roll off. Roll 2d6. If the rolls are the same, swap figs and all feats assigned to that fig for the duration of the game. A “traitor” fig is worth double points if KO’d.

Klaatu Varata Nik[cough] - where did this zombie come from? I said the damned words!
My buddies and I are new to Heroclix. Thank you for posting this - we are playing Cheese Soup at our next session. Others on file for future use.

There’s a site (I’ll look it up at home) that describes some really well thought out scenarios. We play “Hostage taking” and “Doomsday Device” from that site on occassion.