He's NOT the Messiah! ...And We Never Said He Was!

Here’s one I made earlier.

…yeah, and his Messiah University transcript for his Bachelors of Messiahship ???

It’s still in your imagination.

Also, this would be a criticism of liberals, not Obama, per se.

Err

Hmm

I’ve figured it out. Obama is a damned fine-looking, charismatic black man.

A typical [del]Republic[/del]Repressed-ican secretly wants his love; he imagines the way he’d feel in Obama’s hands. Also like a typical Repressed-ican, it manifests as projection. “You worship Obama!” is ‘teh gay is evil!’ about the most charming politician in America.

You did notice that I was not replying directly to the OP, correct? Oh, you didn’t. I quoted the whole post the last time, I’ll repeat just the most relevant part here.

Yes, it is a conservative OPINION website. Of course it is. That’s what I was looking for. Given that “Conservatives thinking liberals think Obama is the Messiah” is an OPINION, it absolutely applies. And it’s not a new phenomenon.

No need to go so far afield:

American anti-Americanism

How could Obama be the Messiah? He’s not even Jewish :confused:

No, no, no. The Kenyan birthers ALMOST got it right. The Kenyan clues were a distraction to cover up the fact that he was born to a nice Jewish lady in Jerusalem before being air-hopped to Kenya and thence to Hawaii.

“They” just want to throw people off the tracks that he’s Jewish, the Messiah AND the crypto-Muslim Anti-Christ.

He can’t be the Christ and the anti-Christ at the same time and in the same place!
He’d annhilate himself, with the release of an immense amount of energy and the production of scads of particles and anti-particles!

Oh God, as if the Birthers weren’t bad enough, must we now endure the Foreskinners?

Just be wary of anyone claiming to have seen the “long form”.

Haven’t you seen any of the anti-LHC rhetoric? All those nutters worrying about black holes and the impending destruction of Earth just got their details wrong. They’ve clearly clued into the fact that we only have until Obama reveals himself and we get a nice demonstration of a Christ/Anti-Christ annihilation.

Hell, this conspiracy theory almost writes itself. We just need to add some aliens and secret CIA programs to develop AIDs.

I read that as air-popped and got the funniest image.

After eight years of GeeDubya? Its like when you stop banging your head on the desk. It doesn’t really feel that good, you’ve been banging your head. But it feels sooo much better!

Unlaiden would seem to indicate that coital activity hasnt occurred. JMHO, but I would presume cheerful wouldnt be the mood indicated

And now for the proper Monty Python/Poe’s Law combination response:
Kenyan or Hawiian?

Thank you, I am here all of ze week.

Don’t bet on it.

This cogent response should have cleared up magellan01’s misconception. Thank you.

I guess not. :rolleyes:

Actually, IME, that is not true at all.