Hey, Cisco, You're Not Fooling Anyone

This is weak for the pit I know, but come-the-fuck-on. It’s obvious you were chumming the the lefties in an inappropriate forum. I don’t buy your I-was-just-kidding(wink wink) post. If you don’t want to “bother ever visiting this website anymore” (no punctuation), don’t. ‘Don’t let the door hit ya where the good Lord spit ya’ on the way out.

I’m kidding of course. I know you are going nowhere… damnit.

Er… what are you talking about?

It was a funny comic.

Cisco posted an amusing comic and PlainJane got a huge bug up her ass about it.

Weak is an understatement.

I thought the comic was funny.

I’m confused.

Zuh?

I’m bemused.

Lighten up, Francis.

I’m fully on board with this.

Cisco, that was the lamest attempt at trolling I’ve seen. Hell, it’s completely indistinguishable from a non-trolling post. You’re really going to have to up your game if you want to compete with some of the better practitioners around here for the big fish.

cue Johny Carson voice:

The Lord spits on people’s asses? I did not know that.

1.) What the fuck does “chumming the lefties” mean?

2.) If it’s something like “poking fun at,” you’re completely misreading the comic, which is mocking right-wing objections to plans to reverse the damage we’re doing to our environment.

No, no, read it again. It clearly says spit, not spit on. I can only assume that God is preparing us to be roasted over a slow fire.

I think she means that Cisco was throwing blood in the water to attract leftie sharks so we can be mean to conservatives. Again.

Remember, they’re the victims in all this.

Groovy!

Jaine, you’re a quality poster. But I don’t get this one.

I thought Cisco’s “I-give-up-on-you-thick-skulled-doughnut-bags” tongue-and-cheek style comment was directed towards a couple of posters who seemed to take the amusing parody-style cartoon seriously.

This.

It sounds like a few people did not understand the comic.

It’s like "so what if climate change is not really occuring? Then we will have created a better world for nothing!

It’s like “creating a better world” is not an excellent goal in and of itself.
It’s saying that the climate change deniers do not agree with a goal of “creating a better world”. That they think this goal would not be a good thing.
Look at the list on the blackboard: "clean water, air, Health “Children”

Do you get it now PlainJane? Are you embarrassed?

I’m fairly certain that somebody is misunderstanding somebody else’s intent, but I’m not sure who it is.

You could be right, but I’m not sure. Then again, I could be mistaken.

Agreed. I am on the edge of my seat to see what kind of follow up is forthcoming. Because right now, what is this, I don’t even…

I stand by Post #2.