Hey Taco Hell - WTF?!

Taco Bell is made from people!!!

But I liked the bag-meat. It tasted good. I suspect that their new re-vamped beef is some sort of response to people bitching about the meat-in-a-bag. But now it tastes WORSE. Adding more salt is not the panacea food-makers seem to think it is. And they probably still put it in bags anyway.:mad:

So you’re saying the chicks at Taco Bell make better quesadillas than the guys do?

The other day, I come home from work and grab my kid (19 mo. now) and go to give him a big kiss and discover he is 1) sticky, 2) crusty, 3) covered with whitish-brownish crap, and 4) reeks of cinammon.

I immediatly ask my wife, “Did you feed him those styrofoam cinammon cheetos from Taco Bell?”

I was right! :smiley:

Fagjunk Theology: Not just for sodomite propagandists anymore.

So far we’ve been lucky, the taste consistancy is pretty good up here in ole Anchortown.

What bugs me is the inconsistancy between the different franchises.

The grilled stuft (their spelling not mine) burrito is fixed either with beans, or without, with cheese or without depending upon which location.

Also, their habit of layering the ingredients horizontally rather than vertically drives me nuts.

In other words the meat is all at the top of the burrito, then the cheese, then the rice etc. Rather than being layered side by side ALONG the whole shell or wrap, so that you get all ingredients in each bite.

Remember when Taco bell used to be its own company and not absorbed by Pepsi co? God it was taste, hard shell tacos, actual cheese that tasted good.
What the hell did thos bastard do to the…it tastes like crap now.

I MISS THOSE DAYS

You know what’s got me righteously cheesed off at Taco Bell? The fuckers took Dr Pepper off their menu! Can you believe that shit?! Instead, you can now get both Wild Cherry Pepsi and Mt. Dew Code Red. Look, bitches, if wanted to drink the cum of Satan, I would go to the FUCKING SOURCE. GRRRRR. Now, how can I be expected to truly enjoy my Mexican Pizza? Fuck a duck.

Incidentally, TigoleBitties, PepsiCo. no longer owns Taco Bell. I think they still have an interest, but the operator and franchiser is now Yum! Brands (formerly Tricon).

Taco Bell has green sauce?

In one of my rare jaunts out West to the golden land of California (okay, I’ve only been there once, but it sounded good…I’ve been to Vegas, too - does that count?), my friend took me to Del Taco. Whoa. Del Taco kicks Taco Bell’s ass to the curb. I can get a red burrito or a green burrito? Huh? I get a choice? Have you TASTED their taco sauce as compared to Taco Bell’s? Pure heaven. The breast milk of Isis. I could eat it plain out of the plastic wrap, and have.

SO has no idea that part of the reason I want to move to the Southwest is because they have Del Taco there. Oh, he’s in for a treat:D.

Ava

avabeth, yeah. Hell, yeah. I think they put opium in their chicken soft taco sauce. Damn, that’s good stuff. Ahhh, Del Taco, one true god of fast food Mexican. Well, really, Roberto’s Taco Shops are, but they’re more regional than Del Taco is.

Incidentally, Vegas counts as “out West”, but not as California. I’m giving us about 5 years on the latter, though.

Oh, that can’t beat the Sack O’ Sauce in a Can O’ Meat

I believe they fulfill the same function as those hot dogs that endlessly rotate upon the roller grill at 7-11.

[insert obligatory Homer Simpson hog anus quote >here<]

TACO HELL is NOT MEXICAN FOOD! IT IS PREPROCESSED CRAP that moron Whites eat because they are ignorant of TRUE MEXICAN CULTURE! BOYCOTTT THE TACO SLAVERS!

Or this exchange:

Apu: These hotdogs are for decoration only. Heh - there is only one bozo who actually buys them!

Homer: But I … oh.

Two words: Taco Bueno.

Taco Hell is to Mexican Food as Sliders* are to Hamburgers - a vague resemblance, but not really related at all.

*White Castle.

(I actually like Taco Hell and Sliders once in a while, even when I’m not drunk.)

no no no, don’t you be dissin’ Chateau Blanc! Grease, onions, hint of meat and gummy white bread - trailer park heaven!

And if you ever pass thru Cincinnati, go to Skyline and eat a cheese coney, with or w/out onions. Just don’t do that and the White Castles on the same day.

I hear that “In and Out” burger out west kicks butt, too - the people at the big corporate fast food companies fear and loathe them.

“In and Out” Burger always makes me think of some kind of perverse twist of a scene in “A Clockwork Orange.”

And I wasn’t dissin’ Sliders. I like 'em. They’re just not hamburgers.

You can avoid the meat by asking for ‘beans instead of meat’ in pretty much everything at Taco Bell. I’m a vegetarian… it’s yummy. Oh yeah, I think Taco Bell does have green sauce (someone mentioned it earlier). It’s not on the menu, but if you ask, they have it…at least around here. Del Taco is still better though because it is 24 hours and Taco Bell closes before I get off of work (at 1am)!

But I LIKED the meat. Why doesn’t anyone understand me?

Oh, and to all who said “Taco Bell isn’t real Mexican food” - a big, fat…

DUH!

Next you’ll be telling us Olive Garden isn’t real Italian food.:eek::wink:

One more thing: Del Taco sucks. Their meat has always been flavorless, as well as their beans. And their hot sauce tastes like tomato juice with black pepper in it. I’m not knocking black pepper; it is the most common spice - but there are other spices that exist.

I like the Nachos Bell Grande. I always have, I always will, and I ain’t ashamed. It’s like eating cheese-and-salt flavored plastic. It’s so cheerfully far from any kind of real actual food that I find myself craving it.

Sometimes plastic is good.