Hey You! Obama Supporters! Come Look at This!

Here. Don’t avert your eyes.
Now go out and volunteer and make sure it doesn’t happen.

I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

It’s not breaking news. It’s heartbreaking news.

I looked too.

I feel better.

Well, you should, you…you…you…McCain voter.

Dr. Zachary Smith-voice Oh, the pain… the pain.

Btw, that’s the nicest thing I’ve been called on the SDMB lately!:smiley:

I know. It’s cool. I’m sure we wouldn’t be mortal enemies if it weren’t for politics.
We’d find another reason.

That was the wrong thing to watch after dinner.

Gah!!! Don’t do that kinda stuff–now I’m gonna have nightmares.

I had to go rewatch the Yes We Can speech to soothe myself.

Woo! I hope that does come true.

Valete,
Vox Imperatoris

Huh, says the video’s no longer available–got a cached copy link?

I felt like Sarah Connor dreaming about Judgment Day from T2. Except with less boobs, but more fire & brimstone. ::shiver::

And yes, I relate everything to the movies.

I thought they were going to show McCain having a heart attack for shock of winning, and then announcing that Palin would therefore step up and be sworn in as President…that would certainly do wonders for the airline industry, trying to keep up with the hoards of people booking flights to move to other countries.

I’m not getting that.

Somebody want to give a synopsis?

I expected that too; not sure of the point of the video. No, I don’t want McCain to win the election; yes, I imagine if he did, it would be just like that – an announcement on the news, and then a big speech before enthusiastic supporters. Didn’t really need somebody to cobble together a video.

Hey, I’d love to help avoid that, but for some reason the US government doesn’t like non-citizens voting…

The first 35 seconds of that made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

NBC declares McCain the winner of the election. McCain starts his victory speech, and the video ends with the words “it doesn’t have to be this way” and a plug for Obama’s voteforchange site.

That video was cool! For a second I thought I had jumped forward in time, but then I was all like, “No, that’s just what is GOING to happen.” I can’t believe it’s only five weeks away!

–FCOD