Hi. I am here because I was banned in the Democratic Underground

LOL, I actually had a poster here tell me he knows me better than I know myself. He has, of course, never met me and doesn’t know my name, but by God, he knows me better than I know myself so he can tell me what I’m thinking and why!

Life is suffering.

Weird comment.

:confused:Where??? This is an honest question, I have not seen any. I have seen comments conflating not thinking of Trump as the antichrist as equalling support for Trump, but no actual loyal Trump supporters other than perhaps SA.

<waves hand> These are not the droids you are looking for

I couldn’t resist

would a luke warm liking of some of the sentiment he expresses do? the frustration a lot of conservative leaning folks feel towards folks like Mcain [del]Boehner[/del] McConnell et al, who are truly “do nothing” politicians that seem to be ignoring the majority, or at least very significant portion of, the people they were elected to represent.

Just the sentiment mind you, not to sure about much of anything he actually says

Welcome…this is a great place to post.

What’s the difference between non-leftist Democrats and Republicans? I am neither, but it seems both major parties are primarily center to center/right and support very similar roles (and scopes) of government. I took a quiz that said I agreed with Clinton exactly the same % as Rubio. Is there something just personally less repugnant about supporting conservative Democrats than supporting someone with an R who has the same authoritarian beliefs?

Clinton and Rubio are miles apart on the issues.

To the new posters, I would say that if you don’t want to get banned here, your personality matters far more than your beliefs.

If you have cats or dogs, you have to post pictures of them.

No you haven’t.

Yes I have.

I used to post on du but left around 2009 when they transitioned the board. I had no idea that this kind of censorship occurred there, I don’t remember it during the Bush years when I would post there.

This board is left leaning (but far more tolerant than du apparently) , and conservatives are many times treated rudely in debates but people do not get banned for asking questions. But if you are looking for intelligent discussion this is probably the best place online, I’ve never found a better board for it.