Hi, I'm not so new here

It’s actually an easy recipe.

• 1 package of oreos - scrape out and throw away the lard filling and use just the crumbs
  • 1 stick of butter
  • 4 blocks of cream cheese
  • 1/4 cup of white granulated sugar
  • 1 6 oz. jar of hot fudge topping
  • 1 8 oz. jar strawberry preserves
  • $1000000 in small, unsequential, unmarked bills (extra credit if it’s all in a shiny aluminum attache case)
  1. Put the food ingredients in the fridge
  2. Mail me the money, registered mail
  3. I tell you the ultra-secret steps to properly combine the ingredients and bake the silly thing
  4. Share and enjoy :cool:

Seriously, though, I should probably post the recipe in Cafe Society some time. It’s somewhat like the UK’s constitution - it’s in written form somewhere, but not all currently in one convenient document…

HOW do you manage this? I have approximately 2 kids when they can be found, but if brownies, cookies or homemade tacos are around, then I have approximately half a dozen more than 2! If groceries need to be unpacked from the car, and brought up to the kitchen, I have approximately 1 or fewer kids. And that one will pretend to be asleep if he’s not in the realm of “fewer”.

Yours must not be teenagers, or possibly not both boys?

Welcome, your sense of humor is DIVINE! Quite on a par with, tho not perfectly equal to, from your own description, a springform pan.

–Beck

Yeah, see, I didn’t get pre-packaged animals. I was going to buy mine from Genpets.com but the Fresh Strip ™ seriously wigged me out.

So instead I went to a Russian in a back alley. Got a good deal on car insurance, too.

Oh. My. God. :eek: That looks so convincing! Where the hell did you hear about it?

Actually they’re not so bad – you can safely discard the Fresh Strip™ once they’ve been rehydrated. You just have to be careful not to piss them off. Have you ever seen a bioengineered … uh … thing tear a place up?

You mean Geico is Russian? I knew that lizard had an artificial cockney.

Nope, and nope! Both girls, and both under the age of 5. :smiley:

Oh, and I use lots of duct tape at strategic times.

Welcome (finally) to the SDMB.

Check out Something Corporate. They even sell a t-shirt with the Rolling Rock beer logo, but with “piano” in the place of “rolling.” Great stuff.

Oh, and PHP rocks. :slight_smile:

You have two little girls?

Well, we know whose fingers you’re wrapped around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi! You’re cool. You should stay. I have spoken.

:smiley:

You need to pop over to the MMP with the rest of the cool kids.

There is the occasional sighting of a cool kid elsewhere.

Harrumph.

Oh, and welcome. Hope you stick around.

You’re right. I DO post in other places.

:smiley:

Welcome to the SDMB and thanks for ending the extended lurkerhood. You will be a welcome addition to the TEEMING MILLIONS plus one.

You rock.
You rock more than I rock!
What a post chain! I am so jealous!

Glad to see you’re a member!

Gosh, thanks. :cool:

I haven’t paid yet. But I thought I’d let you know, it was one of your posts that convinced me to pony up the $15 to let me search for more. I haven’t laughed in such sheer shock and brain-gibbering hysteria in a long long time, and the story even had a happy ending!

Why yes, I have been to Kwajalein, but only once, in 1978, for about 20 minutes. (My ship refueled there on the way to Subic Bay - really beautiful place from what I could see of it).

One other thing - Diet Dr. Pepper tastes better than the original.

One other other thing - we’re neighbors, relatively speaking. The Venus in my location field is Venus, Texas.

Hey, that’s the year my family moved there. That little kid standing on the seawall flipping the bird at your ship… that wasn’t me. I only hung out with him. I was the one shooting pretend machine guns at y’all because I was defending the island against PIRATES. Sorry about that - no hard feelings?

Oh my, more serendipity. I was about to blow up the Earth because it was obstructing my view of your home town.