High School memories

Ahhhh, high school.

For some of us, it was The Deepest Pit In Hell while for others it was the high point in their lives.

Well this is a thread to tell your stories, be they funny, sad, ironic or just plain ???:confused: :confused: :confused:

My freshman year in high school my school was named one of the 100 best schools in the country. As a “reward” we got one of those “billboards” that every school has these days. The billboard was put up on the side of the auditorium just in time for the Xmas holiday break.

The last day of classes the billboard said: HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON! CLASSES RESUME JAN 3

The day after Christmas my uncle was driving my brother and I by the school and all 3 of us happened to look up at the billboard at the same time.

Now the billboard said: COOL PENIS’S YUM!!!

My uncle actually drove off the road he was laughing so hard.

There’s more to the story, but I will save it for a bit later I think.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Youngsters these days just aren’t trying hard enough. The correct phrasing is "COOL, PENISES. YUM! I can only hope the english teachers taught everyone to correctly conjugate the word ‘penis’ that year… :wink:

Our school sucked for practical jokes but students at our neighboring school once dumped 3 dozen live trout in the natatorium. Good times, good times.

Yeah, high school has some good memories for me. I’m only a junior in high school, but last March Barrett and I had some fun in our computer class. The class was boring as hell, and on the Digital Sound part of the class, we decided to have some fun with the recording equipment. So, being the “rebels” (that’s what we were called by those who turned us in) that we are we recorded some funny phrases.

***“Life is an orgasm, so grab a spoon”
“If cheerleading is a sport, then masturbation should be one too.”
“In case of emergency insert microphone into anal orifice and turn on”
“Welcome to Bob’s Cajun Restaurant, where we feel a good time for all is a good thing”
"Here at Arnold’s Arm Shack, We have a wide array of spare body parts. ***

Those were the phrases we recorded. One of the cheerleaders found them on the computer, and was offended, turned us in, and we got into trouble. We got a morning detention and 9 demerits for sexual harassment, racial slurs, profanities on schoolwork, and unacceptable behavior.

There was no profanity, sexual harassment or racial slurs on what we did (that was done by two other kids that told us they did it, but we never turned them in). Instead of making us “sorry” for what we did, we were proud of it, and framed the detention slip and put them on our walls. Mine resides in my bedroom.

We did learn one lesson, however. If you are going to get caught doing something, do it good.