Highest paid player in baseball CHEATS.

“Some of my best friends are Yankee fans?”
Nice one, skutir.

It’s a bullshit scenario and completely out of bounds of reality. The tag happened before A-Rod approached within 5 feet of Mientkdaflkjvalkjdisc. He didn’t have to slow down for shit.

Oh, and a final word to Yankee fans: Nyah! Nyah! Nyah!

Yeah, but would you want one dating your sister?

“[A-Rod’s]a phenomenal baseball talent. He’s adapted beautifully to the position and he has magnificent range.”

And he gets to have an early start on practicing for next year, too! Is there nothing this man can’t do?

“That was freakin’ junior high baseball at its best,” Schilling said of A-Rod’s eighth-inning knockout of Bronson Arroyo’s glove Tuesday night. “Let me ask you something: Does Jeter do that?..You know for a fact he doesn’t because Derek Jeter is a class act and a professional, that’s why.”

:smiley:

Moderator can close this pit if they want. There’s really nothing else to add. Oh wait, there is. . .

WHO’S YOUR DADDY?

I am used to it. I was just pointing out how you said that we Yankee fans were given to personal attacks, when you had fired the first shot across the bow. ElvisL1ves attack was hyperbole too (although comparing me to that damnable little ball would be fighting words - I did like that he had brushback in his repetoire, though).

There’s a difference between saying “Yankees fans suck,” and saying, “You, skutir, deserve 1,000,000 stupid points [for using an allusion that went over my head],” or “please go off and die.”

Also, Yankees lose! Yankees lose! Yankees lose!