Hitler was a meth addict, and other interesting facts

I’m going to steal your Hitler emoticon and add a little embellishment of my own:
. P
/:=(

(Hitler shooting himself)

Hrm, the boards delete blank spaces in front of my P gun; had to add a period colored white.

But mein Fuhrer! Konnen wir nuhr dieses Zeit nach Pancake Haus gehen?

Regards,
Shodan

Great moments in restroom history.
Hitler invents the warm air hand dryer.

Charlie Chaplin?

I watched that last night. I was laughing hysterically. Heil Pancakes, and Uber Colon Blaster burritos, and the generals going “dude!” :smiley:

When I read about these things I wonder. I mean flatulance = Funny (“Two And A Half Men” is built around that concept). Hitler = Bad. Thus, Hitler having flatulance is funny and degrades a bad man.

Whether or not this is true, I don’t know. After 70+ years who knows the real truth to such a trivial thing. In WWII Hitler was always being presented as “less than a man,” as having one testical so he couldn’t possibly be a “real” man. And then Hitler during WWII was presented as being partly Jewish by many. Though this has been studied and any Jewish relations are very very “iffy” at best.

I’m in no means defending Hitler, but you have to wonder. I mean what do they say about Winston Churchill. All babies look like Winston Churchill. See Chruchill is a good guy, and babies = Good. Thus…Well you get the idea.

In the words of the “Three Stooges” “Hang Hitler” :slight_smile:

Or Gracie Allen (from 1945)

“Gee George I bet Hitler regrets giving up being a paper hanger, he could’ve made a fourtune in Berlin today.”

/:=(

…o
…O
…OO
…OOO
…OOOO
…:eek:

This one loaded from the bottom to the top, that’s the first time I’ve seen a picture do that (that I can recall).

Wouldn’t the Sixties have happened anyway?

And stop making fun of Der Farter.