Hive mind consensus: The PalmOS Watch

So I got an e-mail from amazon.com telling me to check out the New PalmOS watch from Fossil.

My first reaction on seeing this was “That’s the coolest thing I’ve ever seen. I want to buy it right now!” But then I had a flashback to me in middle school, when I was convinced that a calculator watch was the coolest thing I’d ever seen, and I insisted that my parents buy me one right now. That just ended in tragedy.

So what does everybody else think? Coolest thing ever or geekiest thing ever? Both? And most importantly, to the heterosexual ladies in the audience: assuming all other things being equal, if you were to see a man wearing one of these, would it make you refuse to have sex with him?

The hottest new indie film at Cannes!

Roger Ebert say “I laughed! I cried! I solved a matrix!”

A timeless tragic tale of love lost, found, …and lost again in binary and hexadecimal!

From Mikado Productions The Calculator Watch

I’d say it is good for reviewing info you entered on you palm (if you can sync 3 devices (handheld, watch and desktop) and you regularly don’t want to carry your palm). Besides that I think the small screen is horrible for inputting data.

I’d much rather go for a cell phone/ pda combo