Hollywood Stars You'd Like to Slap Silly

Calista Flockhart and Lucy Lu, well for that matter the whole ALLY cast, what a waste of prime time.

Vince McMahon and Jesse Ventura, jokes personified.

Any bubble gum music act, Brittany, nsync,backstreet lads etc.

Jay Leno, almost as unfunny as Bob Saget.

Pauly Shore, why is he famous?

There are more, but I have blocked them from my memory.

In that case, the entire cast of Friends needs a good beat down.

However, I’m suprised no one has mentioned Fred Durst. My God, if I have to hear him make another remark about him being the most hated musician, I’m going to kill someone.

The Baldwins need a collective slap.

Rosie. She should be slapped several times.

So many…so little room.

Rosie O’Donnell, without question. Calista Flockheart, oh yeah. But at the top of my list has to be…Fiona Apple. That self-righteous, over-pretentious, know-it-all bag of sticks needs an ass-whuppin’.

Admittedly, there are some repeats here…

Rosie O’… An occasionally amusing (rarely FUNNY) stand-up act with a good agent gets a platform and thinks she now has to be an activist, all the while getting so starstruck with her guests that she can’t hold a conversation. Cripes.

Barbara Streisand… Hate your music. Hate your movies. Hate your politics. Hate you.

Chris Elliot… The worst comic/actor in the history of filmed entertainment. He makes Shemp and even Curly Joe look talented.

Cameron Diaz. Guh hut.

Callista Flockhart. Eew.

Anyone in the radio/video business who does not IMMEDIATELY sign up for and observe a 2-year moratorium on that damn Santana song, “Smooth”. 10,000,000 hearing that was enough. Give it a break and let us recover.

Val Kilmer- Look jackass, no one wants to work with your pretencious ass for a reason. You are a jerkwad, your movies have sucked since Heat (and I only liked that cause DeNiro - a real actor - totally saved it) and you need to cut the tude. What you need is a total dose of reality and to go back and watch yourself when you were in Real Genius. That was when you had talent.

Michael Jackson - gimme a fuckin break. You fuck up a pretty nice mug 7 ways to sunday and then go on the air complaining that no one likes you. Well shit far frankenstein, its called people skills. You hole up in your tower and no one is gonna come visit your bony ass. And by the way, everyone can have a bad childhood. Live your childhood over again but for gods sakes, act like a adult once in a while.

Meg Ryan - Ho boy what can not be said about this cow. You ditch a pretty cool guy for one of the main bed jumpers out right now and then expect it to last? Oh and acting, try something where you don’t look like you came out of a douche commercial (I feel so happy and fresh!) You had me wanting more after Courage Under Fire. Then what do you do, 900 more sap ass romance tard movies. Oh and btw, a lil extra here in defense of Quaid. You lost him kid and he was about a nice as a guy can get in H-wood. Live with that bile.

Everyone on Friends - Look Perry has about the best of your so called talent and that amounts to not much. You guys are box office death so stay outta the movies. Specially you Kudrow. And Le Blanc, god help me if you find another monkey movie. Just take your outrageous amount of dough and buy Canada and go live there.

Molly Shannon - Hey I can flash my ass over and over but I bet I got more talent than you. Jesus wept, try acting lessons. Luckily SNL may actually start focusing on some better shite now that you and your obnoxious row of characters have left the building. The Mary Katherine character was a 1-3 shot at best and you strung it along like no one could.

Matthew Lillard - Good lord, if the antichrist was a actor, it would be you. Great in Scream, a waste of air everywhere else. Look man, try not droppin X everytime you have to shoot. And I really REALLY hate than you got in Scooby. You and your butt buddy Freddy Prinze Jr. need to seriously consider a couple rounds of “Ax fight to the death”

Tom Cruise - You are partly responsible for the royal turd that was MI2. Bad marriage aside, it is time to stop tooting your own horn in your movies and start acting again. Look man, you had a good run in Magnolia but it got obliterated by MI2. For god sakes, no more action pics for another 3 years.

Whoever is holding “The Mist” screenplay hostage - GOD RELEASE IT. I know that Frank says he is working on it but light the fire under his ass. Hold tight to the story. No big time prancing farts for actors. A couple of good raw actors are fine and lord help me if you bring in anyone mentioned above. This is a damn scary movie in the making and it needs the royal treatment.

Whoever greenlit “See Spot Run” - I liked it better when it was called K9, you retards. Try finding originality for once in your miserable lives.

Nice to see I am not the only Non-Streisand fan here.

Usually when I mention that I don’t care for either her music or her movies, people are horrified.
“How can you NOT like Babs?!?!?!?”

Charlton Heston

All of the above with the exception of Phil Donohue, Bob Saget, and Barbara Streisand (I don’t particularly care for her but slapping isn’t required)

And Finally This girl named Wendy who sits outside of my cubicle at my office. Yeah she’s not a Hollywood Star but she’s just SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO obnoxious.

*Jennifer Lopez…why…b/c hse is allowing the public to call her “J-Lo”
*Puff Daddy…why…I think the name explains it all!
*Pamela Andreson…why…b/c she cannot make up her mind on what boob size she wants!
*Brittney Spears…why…TOO MUCH GLITTER!
*Christina Agulaira…why…TOO MUCH BLEACH!
*Sisco…why…can we say "PLATNIUM COLORED HAIR!
*The Lacrose player from American Pie…why…B/c he cannot ACT!
*Ricky Martin…why…b/c he used the words Bon bon…in a sentence…
*Cortney Cox…why…ONE WORD ANOREXIA! (If we slap her we might kill her though.
*Mandie Moore…just b/c she like owns MTv!
*Toni Braxton…why…b/c she went to the grammys damn near naked!
*Jack Nicholson…why…b/c he wears his sunglasses at night, and he keeps on making babies.

*Jennifer Lopez…why…b/c hse is allowing the public to call her “J-Lo”
*Puff Daddy…why…I think the name explains it all!
*Pamela Andreson…why…b/c she cannot make up her mind on what boob size she wants!
*Brittney Spears…why…TOO MUCH GLITTER!
*Christina Agulaira…why…TOO MUCH BLEACH!
*Sisco…why…can we say "PLATNIUM COLORED HAIR!
*The Lacrose player from American Pie…why…B/c he cannot ACT!
*Ricky Martin…why…b/c he used the words Bon bon…in a sentence…
*Cortney Cox…why…ONE WORD ANOREXIA! (If we slap her we might kill her though.
*Mandie Moore…just b/c she like owns MTv!
*Toni Braxton…why…b/c she went to the grammys damn near naked!
*Jack Nicholson…why…b/c he wears his sunglasses at night, and he keeps on making babies.
*The Olsen Twins…why?..just the name is irritating in itself!
THE END

I thought the whole reason they became stars was because they had no real talent.

Anyway, my nomination for the list is Drew Barrymore. I mean lets face it, she has had only two really good parts and one was where she was falling out of a sweater and subsequently offed in the first 5 minutes, the other was when she was 7. Lets face it, if she wasnt a coke addicted hardcase who cleaned herself up she would be in the “Where are they now” column with Criss Cross, Jimmy Walker and ELiot from ET.

All of them. Twice. With a baseball bat. Wrapped in razor-wire.

So there.

:smiley:

Gotta go with Sarah Jessica Parker here.
Why?
A.Altho she is built, the woman is unbelievably homely!
2. She is upset about welfare reform because some of her own family would be affected by welfare cuts of any kind
(Sarah, why don’t YOU give them money/jobs/whatever instead of expecting us nine-to-fivers to foot the bill?
Finally, she married Ferris Bueller.

I nearly rear-ended a car the other day that had the following vanity plate:

BABS4EVA

Oh my GOD, the horror. I’m really glad the witch did her final, this-time-she-means-it, final concert. Good riddance. Hopefully this will actually be the last. I don’t like her voice, I don’t like her hacked-up Broadway tunes, and I don’t think she’s worth all the attention she gets. Could she posture any more?

Also, Rosie O’Donnell is a pretentious windbag. Her schtick got really old after the first year. She is not funny, or “enjoyable” or entertaining. She is despicable.

Christina Aguilera - at least Britney said “I just wanted to be sparkly” (saw the clip on some HBO thing. Honest to God, she said that). Christina is a whole new level of stupid. She’s fucking dumb, and not really talented in any way unless you consider flinging your voice over every octave as much as possible for one beat “talent.” I don’t. Hey! Try high school. Maybe you are Britney can go together. You might have something more to fall back on (besides the giant fake plastic boobs) in two years when you are the punchline to every joke. Just looking out for ya, kiddies. It comes from the heart.

The dude from Creed and Fred Durst. The martyr role is not becoming, and hey Creed guy, you are not Christ. And Eddie Vedder and Pearl Jam did it ten times better the FIRST time around, so drop the act and stop pissing about comparisons. People would like you if you weren’t such an arrogant prick. Fred Durst is just a hack. Rap mixed with metal!?!? Gee, no one did THAT before. You had one good song and it sucked anyway, so stop trying. Really. It’s just sad.