Homestar Runner Appriciation Thread

I know it’s been done before, but I think that it was long enough ago to justify a new thread. I heart Strongbad - especially Teen Girl Squad (where my sig comes from) and the Japanese cartoon e-mail. (Hey Stinko-man, everyone says you’re the guy, but I wanna be the guy too!) Ah yes, for the uninitiated: Homestar Runner.

Who else appriciates Homestar Runner?
BTW, I know how to spell “appreciate” - check out the link in my sig.

And then I post without my signature at all. Sigh

I’d really appriciate it if you proofread your e-mails before you sent them! ARROWED! (or perhaps CHILDREN!

You’ve got to love Homestar Runner. In the words of Homestar Runner, “It’s Amewica’s pastime!”

“For the last time, I’m not the Spanish Inqisition, I’m not Cab Calloway, and I’m not Strong Bad dressed up as a woman! I’m Carmen freakin’ Sandiego!”
“I like Cab Calloway.”

This post brought to you by Fluffy Puff Marshmallows. Made from the best stuff…
[sub]I hate that fweakin’ wobot.[/sub]

Don’t faaaake the funk on a naaasty dunk!

Before I drink a tall glass of melonade, I like to eat about 147 fluffy puff marshmallows.

Let me be the first to say I can’t wait for Mondays when I get my new Strongbad email…

<singing>“Come on, come to my house… ladies, come on come to my house… girls girls”

Heck, I would even buy this book if I could. (“cause it sounds pretty good”)

So, in conclusion… I say to all thee who doubt…

<singing> “come toooo the coolest plaaace I knooooow… come tooooo the place where the tropical breezes bloooow…”

I’d just like to add, Strongbad and the Coach both rule.

Nothing funny to add.

Sorry.

Go about your business.

I installed that switch so you can turn the lights on and off…not so you can throw lightswitch raves.

More fans here.

Parsnips, eh?

Teen Girl Squad!

Burnination!

Homsar!

Strong Bad = teh kewlest!

TROGDOR STRIKES AGAIN!!!

The system is down.
The system is down.

And the Trogdor comes in the NIIiiIIIIGGHGHHHTTTT!!!

I’m a so-o-o-ong from the Sixties!

Has anybody got any solvent? Or Goof-Off? Or DiDi-7?

Meedly Meedly Meedly MEEEEEE

I am sooo Awesome.

Homestarrunner.net – It’s dot com!”

I love homestar runner but I think my freind Sharksandwich doesn’t.

Has he suffered any debilitating head injuries?

yes

I didn’t think StrongBad was a huge part of my life, but then the other day I ran toward my overflowing rice pot, screaming, “Don’t burninate! Don’t burninate!”

I like to groove to “Everybody to the Limit” before classes in the morning.

Farker!

Aaaaaaahhhhhh… deadly convergence of SDMB, Homestar Runner and Fark.com!!!

Can’t… handle… web addiction… overload. :smiley:

As the OP of the very first Homestar Runner appreciation thread (referenced above), I’m glad to see yet another one has started. The more attention this site gets, the better.

I would also like to say that this is now my official favorite menu page. Keeel-sey Gram-mar!

Keep on zeenin, fellow Homestar Runner fans!