Homosexuality

You must accept myth in our culture as it defines us and our future.

We allow Westboro Baptists to post here? Mods trash this trash!

It continue to increase because greed allows it.

Is increased population good or bad?

If it’s good- why is the increase due to something negative like greed?

If it’s bad- why would you care of homosexuality ended it?

I have no religion.

Actually I don’t. Mythologies are useful for study and analysis of historical cultures. There is no reason to base modern day philosophies or actions on a few tribal stories. You have yet to make an argument or respond to other posters with anything other than a non-sequitur.

Homosexuality sits at the head of every table.

Ted Turner, one of them.

Please elaborate. Do you envision a civil war over allowing homosexuality, like the US civil war over slavery? Or do you see something more like one country that doesn’t allow homosexuality (like Saudi Arabia or Iran) invading us because we don’t lock up or kill our local gays?

Damn you must be old. I barely recall Watergate.

God seemed to be of the opinion he destroyed it for a different reason:

But then we all know he had some memory lapses.

That’s true. Those people breed like fucking rabbits.

And frequently takes your order to boot.

Then why are you using a religious text as a reference or historical source?

That is not an answer to my question. That is a cryptic statement written to give the appearance of wisdom when it is actually meaningless.

An unprecedented act of violence. Politics is faggotism.

Fear can and will kill homosexuality.

Hmmm… I’m surprised you’re referring to homosexuality as “an infection”.

Most people think that it’s something you are not something you can be afflicted with or that you can be cured of.

Why do you feel this way?

Did you used to be gay but were able through the power of prayer and therapy cure yourself of this “infection”?

Do you still find yourself struggling against this “infection” and part of the reason you hate this acceptance of “homosexuality” because it makes it more difficult for you to fight this “infection”?

What violence? There is much violence in the bible that is not only prohibited, but actually encouraged.

No, actually you have no humanity and you seem to missing a few IQ points.

How many times is Larry Craig going to change his username before they ban his IP?

And a couple of lapsed prescription refills.

Y’know, I realize we don’t know eachother, and I haven’t even seen your picture or anything…but I get the feeling you might be kinda hot. I dunno why, exactly, I guess I just have a thing for crazy, ranty-shouty old men.

So, uh…wanna go out?

Whenever I read a big screed about homosexuality, do you know the first thing I think?

**"Man, that guy really needs to come to grips with the fact that he’s gay."

See, I’m about as straight as you can be. I’m a middle-aged dad with two kids. I like having sex with women. I like looking at pictures of naked women. I have zero interest in hooking up with a dude.

And so, as a result, homosexuality isn’t that big a deal to me. Live and let live. If you like kissing guys and having them touch your junk, that’s none of my business.

But, on the other hand, if I WAS gay, but in denial, then the existence of other gays showing off their gayness would REALLY bother me. All those hot male bodies, loving on each other. What a massive temptation! I might be tempted to give in to all those gay impulses that I kept feeling. Which would be shattering to this whole facade I’d built up about being straight. It might be so shattering that I’d want to eradicate gayness entirely so I’d never feel that awful temptation again.

So, Vahid Tarzan, it’s okay that you’re gay. Really, it’s okay. You don’t have to act out like this.

Rephrase your question. Thanks.

Especially when their “View My Homepage” leads to a site about pug breeding and paranormal investigation. Check it out!