Hottest Bond Chick

Pussy Galore (Honor Blackmon). Her first name is pussy and her boopies were huge and defied gravity, enough said.

Although Christmas Snow (Denise Richards) is a very close second, and Dr. Goodhead (???) had the best name.

Hands down…Jane Seymour

My favorite is an old one. Maybe even before I was born. It has to be Ursella Andress. Lean, strong, athletic. In a time of worthless bimbos she was way ahead of her time.

Hmmmm…lessee…there’s Diana Rigg…and then there’s all them other broads scrambling for Second Place…

JB
Lex Non Favet Delicatorum Votis

Jill St. John

The Coyote gnaws …
but he does not swallow.

Ursella Andress gets my vote.

Some little-known facts about two of the Bond girls (well, at least related to the last five letters of my user name).

In “You Only Live Twice” (1967):

Mie Hama (Kissy Suzuki) starred in “King Kong vs Godzilla” (1962) as the girl who gets carried around by Kong.

Akiko Wakabayashi (Aki) was in “Ghidrah, the Three-Headed Monster”(1964) as a princess and “King Kong vs Godzilla” as an islander dancing around in a sarong (yow!).

“It is impossible to defeat an ignorant man in an argument” - William McAdoo

OK, I’ve got to defend my compatriot (from Switzerland):

Her name is spelled “Ursula”, not “Ursella”.

And this was recently debated in another thread (maybe in MPSIMS?), but I can’t find the old thread.

Quand les talons claquent, l’esprit se vide.
Maréchal Lyautey

It just hit me, and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed, Christmas Snow was the given name of Chrissy Snow (Suzeanne Summers (sp?)) on Three’s Company?

As long as we’re defending compatriots: Famke Janssen.

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)