How bored are you?

I just arranged my Hawaiian shirts by colour, from red to violet.

Just spent over an hour on SDMB

For some values of “Hawaiian shirts” that I have seen, that would be from infra-red to ultra-violet.

That’s how bored I am, I just wrote that.
Roddy

I’m reading this thread.

ETA: editing minor grammatical oversights as well.

Then expanding on previous comments.

Not bored at all. I’m a little tired, though.

I frequently check www.boredpanda.com

I haven’t had a bored moment since my last Senior driving skills refreshment class.

There’s a bit I love from one of P.N. Elrod’s Vampire Files novels–Escott’s response to a suggestion that he was bored:

Note to the Universe: I’m not bored at all. I’m entertaining myself nicely. :smiley:

So bored that I watched you. You’re low on milk, BTW.

Pretty bored. Waiting for a patch to be applied so I can close the fiscal month.

So bored that I can’t even focus on a computer game.
So bored that I keep refreshing facebook to see if anyone has posted anything in the last 5 nanoseconds.
So bored that I’m actually considering doing some homework.

My mom was cut from the same cloth - her surefire cure for bored kids was household chores. I’m still very, very infrequently bored - there’s always something to do, and if nothing else, I can clean something or bake something.

All my shirts are arranged in rainbow color order as a matter of course. Bored or not, I would say it was a good use of your time.

I tried to find My Facebook Movie. I never did.

You worry me.

At least you have a rainbow of shirts. Even more boring, my shirts are all blue or black.

DEATH: Human beings make life so interesting. Do you know, that in a universe so full of wonders, they have managed to invent boredom.

I have to ask: how many do you have?

:confused:

He has two. One red, one violet.

Took him all day to arrange them. :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m so bored that I watched Doctor Jackson watching 3trew … aaaand ordered up the milk to be delivered to 3trew’s home.

3trew, Hope you like Silk Soymilk. Nice job on the shirt organization.

Doctor Jackson, Should that floor be vacuumed?