How 'bout a rousing round of Name That Tune by Storyline?

Hint

The girlfriend was Diamond Lil’

Well, after double checking the lyrics, I realized that I had the two songs mixed together. Sorry.

I was going for the Ballad of Spider John, but he’s a road tramp, not a nighclub singer.

That’s what I get for going by memory.

Two rather short friends who have fallen on hard times share driving duties en route to a European capitol city after one has a final drink.

‘Like a Rolling Stone’. “do you want to… make a deal?”

young man driving across desert chooses lodging of surreal nature

Welcome to the Hotel California, Baby. :smiley:

Thanks for doing one I could figure out…:o

A young man is bored. He considers his entire life a bore. So he smokes pot and masturbates

Don’t know caveman’s…

A restless young man gets in a deadly saloon fight. His last words are the ones his mother gave him in warning before he left home.

A man challenges another one (who stole his girlfriend) to a gunfight and gets shot. He may have survived, but was treated by a drunk doctor and kicked the bucket.

Oops, shit–is it my turn?

OK, um…

A guy goes out to a bar and dances with a girl. As they’re gettin’ their groove on, another fella (presumably a boyfriend) arrives and threatens Our Hero with a gun.

I think at some point Our Hero pees himself, but eventually he escapes when the Gun-Wielding Brute turns away from him to yell at the girl.

Ummm… Copacabana?

Archive Guy–is that “Don’t Take Your Guns to Town?”

Gimme Three Steps and you won’t see me no more.
A man sees a friend and asks him where he is going with the firearm in his hand. The friend replies that he caught his girlfriend cheating and is going to deal with the matter in a violent way.

It’s a Greenday song, I think it’s Longview.

Hey, Joe!

Auntie Rocky Raccoon

easy e, yes it is (this is a perfect thread for Johnny Cash)

Homebrew, I assume it’s Hey Joe

Hey Joe is it.

happyheathen–well, that was my song. I don’t think it’s auntie’s.

Yeah, and I screwed up the bolding, too…

Young man, one of 8 sons (and the only one to go ‘bad’) prepares fuel for his father’s still…

Rocky Raccoon by The Beatles.

And Homebrew got the Greenday one right.

Oops. Somebody already got Rocky Raccoon.