Here are 10 questions. The questions are answered directly in the lines from rock and roll songs. There are several eras and sub-genres. They range from simple to not-so-simple.
When all 10 questions have been answered, someone may posit another 10.
- He’s been working on a cocktail. What’s it called?
- What is a fine sight to see in Winslow Arizona?
- What’s at the end of Lonely Street?
- What did Mama do when my name gets mentioned?
- What did I say to my reflection?
- What, or Who, should I have a beer with?
- Where should we set an open course to?
- When does the Revolution start?
- Who found Gideon’s Bible in the room?
- Why can’t he be a man?