How Can a Straight or Bi-Curious Man Be Seduced?

My scoutmaster(!) told a story once about his Navy days. Some of the guys would have plenty of money long after everybody else and one of the guys asked why.

“Simple! When you on leave go to a gay bar, pick up a guy, and beat him up when you get outside.”

The guy tried it and ended up with several stitches in his dick. He didn’t start beating the fellow up until his dick was in his mouth.
Now, SqrlCub, if you keep saying such nice things about Ed Asner and my sunburn, you’re liable to turn this straight boy’s head! :giggle:

Never tried the homo thing before, but I would argue against the notion that if a straight person does a homo act, he is not straight. A couple of my straight friends have admitted of trying it once, and beleive me, they are NOT gay. They both played the man when they tried it.

I have been hit on by gays before (It was good actually trolling the beer for a change), and gay dudes love to party, but dudes are icky to me. If I had a gun to my head and was ordered to do a homo act? Bend over, cause NOTHING is going up my ass.

I think that a straight guy who has gay sex isn’t necessarily bi, simply because I think that if I had sex with a woman, I wouldn’t stop being gay.

Just felt like checking in as both a frat guy and a military guy. Nice to see I’m being labelled as easy before I even get here.

My point was that the labels are inadequate and misleading.

Not to start a great debate, but to give a somewhat different example - pedophiles. When men “play” with boys, does that make them gay? Obviously that isn’t the problem whether they’re gay or straight, but that they molest children. But do you call a man straight if his sexual interest is not in adult women, but in little boys? (Well, perverted is one word for it, but orientationwise he isn’t heterosexual.)

Don’t take that to mean anything more than what’s written. I’m by no means trying to equate homosexuality with pedophilia.

The distinction I guess I’m trying to make is are you a homosexual for engaging in sex acts with a member of the same sex, or are you a homosexual for defining your arousal off lust for the same sex, even if you never participate? And if not the former, what do you call someone who engages in sex acts with the same sex but not because they are aroused by men? Straight doesn’t seem right, either.

Again, what’s with the labels? Why worry about it? Why am I worrying about it?

(Can sense what’s coming on that last question.)

Actually, gays aren’t as bad as the public makes them out to be. I know some people who just came out recently and said they were either gay or bi. The first time I heard someone say it, my first thought was… “At least he can admit it”. I don’t have a problem with gays. Me, I’m not gay, but they are rather nice people if you get to know them. Most people will shun gays because they think that if they are seen with a gay or a bi that they will be considered gay or bi as well, and that’s not the truth. I have one gay friend and one bi friend [that I know of], and they’ve been some of the best friends I’ve ever known. I still think it’s quite astonishing of how their sexual preference can influence the public’s opionion towards them.

This is a 14 year old post, but whatever.

I disagree, labels are nothing more than adjectives, any problems that arise are a result of people being ignorant about a label or adhering too much to it.

If a male is generally attracted to men he’s gay, but if he finds one girl he likes he should go for it, he can still be gay, just made an exception is all.

I think nowadays labels in bed are meaningless. Its all just sex to me. If it feels good go for it. Dick or pussy. Who cares. Though the wife has used things up my keester i find watching man on man anal to be gross and hate the smell of a room that has had hot buttsex recently. I like blowjob videos. Don’t care if its a girl or guy giving it. Its all blowjobs. Does that make me bi? I dunno. Maybe. Dont care though.

Which doesn’t mean that almost every straight man has been or can be seduced by a gay man. If, say, 10% of straight men are bi-curious, then your gay friend will eventually meet one of those that he can seduce, while the other 90% won’t ever be seduced.