I’ve always been a pretty clean guy. Never smoked, never gotten drunk, never did drugs.
But I’d really like to try getting stoned. I’m getting some marijuana laced brownies soon from Colorado and am eager to try. I’d try cigarettes but since I’ve never smoked I dont think I could do it that way.
Just to let you know, I plan on doing this safely and privately. My kids will be at their grandparents. I wont have to work for 2-3 days and I wont be needing to drive. My wife will be there although not taking part. We plan on quickly disposing any excess brownies we dont use. Since they are being bought from a legal pot dealer I can assume they wont be laced with any nasty chemicals. We want to do this around 5 pm and generally just sleep it off.
So here are some questions:
- How long does it take to get high?
- Does it build up slowly or hit you all at once?
- How long does the effect last?
- How long will it be before I can safely drive?
- How long before being able to go back to work?
- Is the high affected by food or a persons hydration level?
- I sincerely doubt I’d get drug tested at work but if I did, how long after using it will it still be detectable in a drug test?