How Come You Never See Female Pallbearers?

Well, it takes all kinds, I guess. I find the idea of preserving and storing corpses much more gruesome. And the idea of my family wasting their hard-earned on a corpse when they could be putting it into the children’s education seems utterly grotesque.

Regards,
Agback

The sad part with that is that I’d far prefer to rot in a wodden box then, uh, liquify and ripen in a sealed container.

And you thought those leftovers you forgot about in the closed tupperware container in the back of the fridge was scary!

AFAIC they can burn my ass and be done with it. Hell, even better, just donate my entire body to medical research and organ donations. I think I’ll check into that. See if the UT Medical researc center would be willing to pay for memorial services and a marker for the family cemetery in exchange for a cadaver w/ all organs available for transplant immediately upon my demise. I live about two minutes from one of their hospitals.

I wonder what a cadaver would bring $$$ in the open free market /auction whatever.

I’m in perfect health at 41y/o…never even been sick, not since I was a kid. Eyes are perfect, all internal organs…etc. I know that when I do pass on (in another 40 years or so) maybe? That won’t be the case but odds are there will still be many usable parts available.

Hmmm, could be a decent inheritance for the grandkids. Anybody need a good O+ kidney…? (just kidding) IIRC e-bay shut down a seller for that. Seems like the bids were in the millions $$$