How did intolerance play a factor in the Turkish slaughter of the Armenians?

How did intolerance play a factor in the Turkish slaughter of the Armenians in World war 2?
I’m doing an essay i need three ways intolerance played a factor in the Turkish slaughter of the Armenians in world war 2.

also looking for links on this topic.

this is the last holocaust based post i’ll write so if i get this done its back to the usual ?'s

I dunno, maybe the Turkish had a hateful intolerance of Armenians who cheated on their homework assignments.

First, do you mean World War One? Second, this is a very odd question. “3 ways in which intolerance played a part in [Armenian genocide]”. It’s like looking for three ways that hunger plays a part in my having breakfast. Third, this is a subject on which many people including myself have strong feelings and until I read that you’re writing an essay I assumed from the thread title that you were trolling. Unless a more specific question can be asked I think this won’t last long as a GQ.

I think it’d be funny to see how this person might render such information in the footnote section of the essay: “5 — BigEvilPsychoSmurf, message on Straight Dope Message Board, 3/14/01.”

Are you trying to have some one else do your homework???/

try tying in Aremenia Turkey slaughter into here, and you can read up all about it.

Besides, if ya listen to this crew, you’re liable to get answers like “because the Armenians wouldn’t share their goats”.