How Do I Get A Signature Line Again?

How do I get a signature line here? I saw something about a plugin available, but I do not know where to get that.

Thanks!

You’ll probably have to do the “Regards” thing.

Then we’ll pummel you.
:wink:

Plugins are for the entire board. They have to be installed by an admin. You cannot install them yourself.

Don’t have to do that. Just make up your own, distinct sigline related to the main body of the post.

Tripler
Just like I do!

Do you have to type that in each time? My preferred sigline is kind of long. :slight_smile:

Cat Whisperer
“Your guilty conscience may force you to vote Democratic, but deep down inside you secretly long for a cold-hearted Republican to lower taxes, brutalize criminals, and rule you like a king.” - S. Bob

First you have to say something very clever that people notice and remember you for. ^^ That one should work fine.

I do; it’s a custom “signoff.” I had an automatic signature, but I hardly used it–didn’t want to wear it out.

Tripler
Custom comedy. . . every time.

DISCLAIMER: All thoughts and ideas put forth in this communication are sole property of the voices in my head. ©1998-2021 - ‘The Voices’ ™.
All rights reserved.

I miss mine; it was pithy sarcastic quotes from two other Dopers, followed by “Brought to you by EddyTeddyFreddy Industries, Inc., purveyors of wit, wisdom, badinage, and run-on sentences since 1949” – in very tiny type, of course.