How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

Yeah, I know. Apparently, I love the sound of crickets chirping. That’s what I get when I ask them for verifiable evidence of their assertion that the Democrats would be worse than Tan the Conman.

Again. You fort to say again.

You kind of have to wonder how. Trump’s already given us a plague, rioting in the streets, a dying economy, made global warming worst, and allowed the Russians to put kill American soldiers. What’s Biden going to do that could make things worse? Release Godzilla?

He pardoned her because he planned to invite her speak at the Pubbie Convention. But she never replied to his invitation. Neither did Frederick Douglass. Damned ingrates!

That should be forgot, not fort, in my last post above.

There’s a word game some of my friends and I liked to play when we used to be able to get together. The game is called Backronyms. You take a regular word, pretend it’s actually an acronym, and create the funniest meaning for that acronym you can think of. The group votes on who has the best backronym for the selected word. Under this jerk in the White House now, I have decided that COCKUP is an acronym, but my definition isn’t funny; it’s just too true:

Clusterfuck
Of
Corruption
Keeps
Unleashing
Crap

You definitely win this round.

Shouldn’t it be:

C lusterfuck
O f
C orruption
K eeps
U nleashing
P oop

?

Damnit, I screwed it up. I meant it to be this:

C lusterfuck
O f
C orruption
K eeps
U nleashing
P roblems

Given the 1-individual we’re discussing, it’s understandable why crap came to mind.

When they first announced ‘someone important’ was going to be pardoned, I thought of the McCloskey’s, who are speaking at the convention.

I almost thought you were going for a palindromic acrostic.

The Trump campaign is suing New Jersey after its decision to mail ballots to all registered voters. How DARE the Garden State do something that might actually increase turnout and improve voter safety in the midst of a pandemic!: Trump campaign sues New Jersey after its decision to mail ballots in November election

Fucking hypocrite.

President Trump cast a vote-by-mail ballot in Florida this week, after months of questioning the security of the method of voting, and in doing so he returned it to election officials using a technique many Republicans say should be illegal.

The way Trump voted shows how he’s had to walk a fine line, and often tweak his language around voting, to adjust for political realities and his own behavior.

Trump submitted the Florida primary ballot by giving it to a third party to return, a spokesperson for the Palm Beach elections supervisor confirmed to NPR Wednesday. Republicans often derisively refer to sending in a ballot this way as “ballot harvesting,” and it’s something Trump himself has been critical of.

“GET RID OF BALLOT HARVESTING, IT IS RAMPANT WITH FRAUD,” he tweeted in April.

Do you suppose he marked Melania’s ballot for her?

IOKIRS

(It’s OK In Red States).

I doubt any of the Trump women cast their own ballot.

He, along with his enablers, er, supporters, does not see it as hypocrisy. After all, he thinks that absentee voting and mail-in voting are two different critters. Why, yes, they are morons.

They probably believe that now that he’s pardoned Susan B. Anthony, they now have a right to vote all of a sudden.

Whoa! :scream:

…“I’ve heard these are people that love our country,” Mr. Trump said during a White House news conference ostensibly about the coronavirus. “So I don’t know really anything about it other than they do supposedly like me.”

When told by a reporter about the central premise of the QAnon theory — a belief that Mr. Trump is saving the world from a satanic cult made up of pedophiles and cannibals connected to Democratic Party figures, so-called deep-state actors and Hollywood celebrities — Mr. Trump did not question the validity of the movement or the truth of those claims.

Instead, he offered his help.

“Is that supposed to be a bad thing or a good thing?” the president said lightly, responding to a reporter who asked if he could support that theory. “If I can help save the world from problems, I am willing to do it. I’m willing to put myself out there.”

Mr. Trump’s cavalier response was a remarkable public expression of support for conspiracy theorists who have operated in the darkest corners of the internet and have at times been charged with domestic terrorism and planned kidnapping.

These days I am very often appalled; I am never surprised.

Sad but true.

Ah yes, gotta love the classics. “There’s this thing, I’m not sure where I heard it, but all I know is that I heard it, and I have no earthly idea how to find out whether it’s factual or not. I mean, It’s not like I’ve got a huge staff who I could ask to spend five minutes verifying this thing…” Also see: “A lot of people are saying…”