How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

Trump can eat shit. Sorry I haven’t followed this thread. I need a safe space to be angry and spew vulgarity towards Trump.

I really hope he suffers for what he’s doing.

Ha ha!

He’ll suffer a lot sooner if you vote for Biden.

Apparently the President’s sister, a federal judge, isn’t his biggest fan: Maryanne Trump Barry criticized her brother, Donald Trump, in audio secretly recorded by her niece Mary Trump | CNN Politics

He keeps putting these goofballs into important FDA positions during a freakin’ pandemic!

Well, on FaceBook someone had posted a Trump poll. So I responded, giving the opposite of what they expected to their slanted questions. At the end you had to list your name and such, so I did, and then hit “Submit” Not surprisingly, my responses could not go through. So, I guress the will use their 100% for Trump poll to lie to the public.

Annoying but perhaps it’s a good thing. Realistic self-appraisal is a weakness in this administration. If they’re faking popularity polls for public consumption, they’ll probably end up believing the results themselves. And if they convince themselves they’re going to win the general election, they may lighten up on their efforts to steal the election.

Did it look like this?

https://action.donaldjtrump.com/post-2020-rnc-approval-poll

Yep. Wouldn’t let me submit either. Wouldn’t even let me finish my cell number. Guess they didn’t like my answers. I’m crushed, just crushed, the popular kids don’t like me.

That poll is being discussed in the Robocall thread:

FORMER federal judge. While perhaps not a fan, she appears to be an accomplice…

I fill out that crap all the time - with answers opposite of what they expect and it always goes through for me

I just filled out the one you linked to just to check. I think I used Butthole Orangeface for my name this time, a random valid zip code, trumpsucks@gojoe.com as the email and, as always, 864-511-0320 as the phone number.

Mine always goes through. I hope they have to waste some time and effort on this stuff.

Same reason I return the RNC donation solicitation letters with the form filled out and a cash amount checked - I want to waste their time. The last one is fun, because I gave them a real phone number that belongs to me, the one that came for free with our cable/internet. We never give it out and don’t have a phone hooked to it, but we see the incoming numbers displayed on our TV screens. And whenever I see a DC phone number that identifies as RNC repeatedly flash on the screen multiple times, I laugh.

If you REALLY want to waste their time, try answering the call some time. If they ask you about the check you “promised” and they never received, tell them that your records show it as having been cashed already, and they might want to investigate who’s stealing the money that people are sending in…

I call those shove polls. They’re a lot more forceful than push polls.

The jackass is now telling his supporters to vote twice:

President Donald Trump suggested that people in North Carolina should vote twice in the November election, once by mail and once in-person, escalating his attempts to cast confusion and doubt on the validity of the results.

"So let them send it in and let them go vote, and if their system’s as good as they say it is, then obviously they won’t be able to vote. If it isn’t tabulated, they’ll be able to vote,” Trump said when asked whether he has confidence in the mail-in system in the battleground state.

As I’ve said before, not only is this clown a criminal, he simply does not understand jack about government.

They are trying to muddy the waters. I would like to see County Clerks (the people that count the votes) rise up with a big fuck you to Trump.

I wonder what N.C. law is on encouraging people to commit a crime?

This made me laugh out loud.

ETA - it went through for me.

Felony.

[stolen from Maus_Magill’s post in the Clusterfuck thread]

What Trump (or his defenders) will likely seize on is the phrase “with intent to commit a fraud.” After all, the president is not intending that anyone actually commit voter fraud. He’s just telling people to test the system, to “find out if it’s as good as they say.” See, no fraud at all! In fact, that’s the opposite of fraud! Yeah, that’s the ticket.