How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

This is insane. Not even the most crooked TV preacher would do this (probably).

Who’s to say they aren’t kicking themselves for not having thought of it on the church’s own website.

Was watching a Tonight Show monologue on Hulu yesterday. Fallon played a brief clip of Joe and Jill Biden delivering a nice video happy Easter message, then contrasted it with a message from the office of trump:

Happy Easter to ALL, including the Radical Left CRAZIES who rigged our Presidential Election, and want to destroy our Country!

I should know better by now, but I still wondered for a second whether it was a joke or whether the trump message was real. But of course it was real! In my defense though, his post-presidential press releases have been pretty unhinged, even for him.

‘I don’t like savoirs that have been crucified. Weak, very weak!’

Just one more reason why Jesus wouldn’t have been a Republican: https://www.reddit.com/r/politics/comments/73si6/if_jesus_ran_for_president_video/

Can you give us a teeny hint about what’s in the film? I’m not in a position to watch. Thanks.

It’s a parody “John McCain” campaign ad from 2008. Uses a lot of Jesus quotes to show that Jesus Christ is wrong for your family. Wrong for America

Pretty funny, not really dated, and ultimately worth a watch.

Yes. It’s a political attack ad parody, about all the scary things Republicans would say against Jesus if he were a candidate.

They didn’t even include Matthew 26:52 to accuse Jesus of opposing the 2nd amendment. Lazy writing!

The problem is it’s no longer a parody.

Until Jesus actually runs, it’s still a parody.

If He did return the MAGAts would call Him the antichrist because He’s nothing at all like their hero.

I may have gotten this from SDMB, but here it is again since we’re on the subject of Republicans and Religion.

Reporting defectors to the defecation himself. Shitty Republicans!

Forgive and forget, that’s always been his approach: Trump goes after Pence, McConnell in speech to party donors

From the link.

He also said McConnell had not thanked him properly for putting Chao, who was labor secretary under President George W. Bush, in his Cabinet.

aka “Where the hell’s my kickback?”

Or “I don’t remember him offering to fellate me, which of course I would have refused, 'cause I don’t swing that way, but still, it’s the principle of the thing.”

[quote=“Elendil_s_Heir, post:9468, topic:777640, full:true”]
Forgive and forget, that’s always been his approach: Trump goes after Pence, McConnell in speech to party donors
[/quot

Pence may need to rewrite a few chapters in his book deals. On the other hand, he should be thankful that Donnie didn’t follow through with having him killed back in January (I’m sure DJT would have called off the mob before Pence swung from the gallows /s).