How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

I favor the 21 gun salute, a blindfold, and an all day sucker (he’s a non-smoker).

Maybe they’ll tie him to the front of one of the cannons.

I don’t know how reliable this source is, but it was posted in another thread here:

The Pentagon, in a break with recent tradition, will not host an Armed Forces Farewell tribute to President Donald Trump.

He does idolize how Dear Leader Kim deals with such issues.

How about an Armed Forces Good Riddance Parade?

If that’s what it takes to get him out of Washington…

The heck with any ceremony; tell him to call an Uber.

uber banned him - his payment source always failed.

So I suppose Lyft is right out, then.

Yeah - but I think there is a short yellow bus with his name on it.

I’ll give him a ride for ONE BILLION dollars (paid in advance).

And he has to ride in the trunk.

I’d be down with a 21 middle finger salute.

That makes more sense than this:

Officials are considering an elaborate send-off event reminiscent of the receptions he’s received during state visits abroad, complete with a red carpet, color guard, military band and even a 21-gun salute, according to a person familiar with the planning who spoke on condition of anonymity ahead of a formal announcement.

The hits just keep comin’…

Yes, I have to admit, I’m smiling.

I’ll give him the military band if they all just play “sad trombone” as he goes by.

Or “Yakety Sax,” on condition that he move from the White House to his helicopter in perfect time to the music.

There’s nothing that could make him move that fast. Not even free hamberders.

And while the sad trombone is playing, the band conductor throws him under a bus. It doesn’t have to be a real bus. I’d settle for a ginormous bus balloon.

This is the perfect marching band song for the departing Trump. Peppy, upbeat message, what more could he want?

How about The Cuckoo Song?