How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former but once again President Trump pissed you off today? (Part 2)

And also if you see statutory rape as a ‘basically not that bad’ sort of activity.

Diaper Don’s weakness?

It’s GOOD to have a friend like Donald Trump.

Just ask Canadian PM Mark Carney

Canadian Prime Minister Mark Carney said on Tuesday that President Donald Trump gave him a gift ― but it also came with a grim warning.

Speaking at the Canada Investment Summit in Toronto, Carney recalled getting a ceremonial key to the city from his hometown of Fort Smith when he was governor of the Bank of Canada.
“It was an emotional moment,” he said, then added that he received a very similar gift when he visited Trump at the White House last year.

Carney broke out his Trump impression ― complete with hand gestures ― as he recalled the president’s words.

“Mark, I want to give you something really special,” he said. “So special, Mark. So special.”

It was a golden key to the White House.

“‘You just bring it. They’ll let you in,’” he recalled Trump telling him. “And then he says, ‘Maybe they’ll shoot you.’”

What I want in my leader is someone who casually tells leaders of allied nations that he might have them killed.

That’s what I call foreign relations!

Good night, Westley. Good work. Sleep well. I’ll most likely kill you in the morning.

The Dread President Donald

~Oliver Kornetzke.

I know it’s pretty well known but you could at least cite the author.

Didn’t know. My small search was inconclusive. Needed more words. Thanks.

Here’s a ray of sunshine this morning:

**[trump is ALREADY Starting to Tear Down the Kennedy Center]

“Bridget Kennedy-Bailey, a lawyer for Congresswoman Joyce Beatty, who sits ex officio on the Kennedy Center board, filed a sworn affidavit in court today (PDF) stating that she tried to visit the Center twice today. She was denied the first time because, she was told, the center was "closed" and a "Security Operations Specialist" said he did not know how long it would be closed.”)**

Bridget Kennedy-Bailey, a lawyer for Congresswoman Joyce Beatty, who sits ex officio on the Kennedy Center board, filed a sworn affidavit in court today (PDF) stating that she tried to visit the Center twice today. She was denied the first time because, she was told, the center was “closed” and a “Security Operations Specialist” said he did not know how long it would be closed.
She then states that she returned to the center an hour later, at 11:47 AM EDT, and this time:

  1. When I got out of the car, I saw that black metal gates had been placed in front of the building since I left. The gates appeared to be around forty feet away from the building itself. The gates lined up with the fountains on the east side of the building

There were similar gates on other sides of the building. She then saw forklifts bringing more gates to the front of the building, and there were people setting up cones. Then comes the final statement:

26. Afterward, I saw a forklift carrying what appeared to be a more permanent form of fencing drive over to the north side of the building. I saw the forklift run into and hit the pillars on the building several times.

Not just once. Not by accident. Several times.
The judge handling the case is demanding answers. NOW. Judge demands ’emergency’ answers as forklift rams Kennedy Center after Trump threat:

A federal judge ordered President Donald Trump and the Kennedy Center’s board to respond by Thursday morning to an emergency motion filed as forklifts were seen striking the building while quickly moved to encircle it with fencing.

Judge Christopher Cooper signed the order Wednesday, less than two hours after Rep. Joyce Beatty (D-OH) filed the motion, the court docket shows. Trump and the other defendants must answer by 10 a.m. Thursday, and the court will schedule a prompt hearing if necessary after reviewing that response.

It’s amazing how much effort and attention Trump is putting into destroying the Kennedy center, versus how little attention and effort he is putting into his war in Iran.

Not really. He’s a spoiled toddler. A stupid spoiled toddler that has never heard the word ‘NO’. So he does the only thing he knows how to do, he throws a tantrum.

In both cases he’s trying to break shit. That’s mostly what he does.

Trump has a history of focusing heavily on trivial matters when he should be focused on more serious issues. Michael Cohen described Trump the businessman spending a significant amount of time poring over options for curtains and other interior decoration considerations when he should have been running his business.

As a fully accredited armchair psychiatrist, my guess is Trump focuses on these kinds of things because it’s a comfort to have something he can exert near total control over. i.e. It’s a psychological coping mechanism.

Trump’s math skills are beyond compare.

“I wanted to get a bonus for the military,” he said, although the money had actually already been allocated by Congress, which set aside $2.9 billion as part of a military housing supplement.

“So it came out to my desk, ‘Sir, we can give $1,775,’” Trump recalled. “I looked at the number, and I said, ‘Wait a minute, for $1 more, it’s $1,776,’ which is pretty good.”

The president couldn’t help but pat himself on the back over the tweak.

“I was quite impressed with my intelligence,” he said. “I’m a high-IQ person, after all.”

I’d like to hear Trump try and explain why 1776 is notable. His math skills, adding a dollar… The Price Is Right fans all over are wondering why they never thought of that!

My god, Trump has mastered 1st-grade math. That should win him some kind of award!

C’mon, you’re selling him short. He can not only add 1775 + 1, he understands that 1776 is a historically important number. He’s mastered 1st grade math and 3rd grade history!

I imagine that at any meeting of foreign leaders, they aren’t talking about how intelligent the American president is. Quite the opposite; he’s likely the source of much humor.

The Nobel Prize for Addition.

Or he’s suddenly developed an interest in musical theater.