How has the disgraced, CONVICTED FELON, former President Trump pissed you off today?

Previous thread, which was approaching the mandatory 10,000-post shutdown point: How has Former President Trump pissed you off today?

During the campaign and even after being elected, Donald Trump has proved again and again that he’s not going to change from being the same arrogant, orange, corrupt, bullying, bigoted, misogynistic, self-centered, unfiltered braggart with zero interest in public policy that that he’s always been.

But what has he done to prove that on the day that you post here?

How? He’s still living and not in prison. Not that I’m wishing death on anyone, but . . .

Just so you know, Discourse would have automatically started this thread and linked to it when the previous one did hit 10,000 posts.

Thanks - news to me. I saw several people had to “manually” start new game threads when we switched over.

Discourse didn’t know what to do with threads which were already over 10,000 posts so it simply locked them.

AFAIK, this is the first – and so far only – thread to hit 10K since we’ve been here.

Yes, but it wouldn’t have modified the title nearly so well. :smiley:

Well, I like to think so, anyway… :wink:

We should close all the Trump threads and just have one Ongoing Trump CF Omnibus thread.

Like weeds, or like poems, new threads would spring up demanding the right to express themselves.

Trumply weeds, those nasty things
bother us fall, summer and spring.
They spread through the grass
and over our gardens
looking showy and crass
without asking pardon.
Poison them, stomp them, pull them out.
They keep coming back no matter how much we shout.
GET OFF OF MY LAWN YOU TRUMPLY WEED!
I’VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOUR LYING, NEFARIOUS DEEDS!

It would be worse than that. It would be like Trump lawsuits about the 2020 election.

If enough people keep posting to the previous thread rather than this one, we’ll eventually end up with another of these.

Since twitter and facebook have largely neutered Trump, it makes things so much easier to ignore the drips and drabs of BS that manages to reach more mainstream press. I for one want to continue ignoring him and letting the lack of attention continue to his atrophy.

Tucker Carlson is trying mighty hard to take on the shock jock sucker of oxygen out of the room mantle. I deny him at least my clicks. Let these numbnuts starve from lax of oxygen.

I was thinking that someone could ask a mod if it can be closed with a link to this one. It’s at almost 9600, so we’ve got a bit of time, but not much…

As so many have said, it still lives. Breathing free air, instead of in a government facility with one of QtM’s colleagues as its physician.

Jiminy Crikits, its not even human to me anymore

I would have gone with the MSNBC approach: “Failed Florida blogger Trump”.

That would certainly work, too!

////

Here’s a story I hope gets more play. For anyone wondering what Erik Prince was up to over the past 4 years:

Erik Prince, founder of private security contractor Blackwater and brother of former Education Secretary Betsy DeVos, recruited a former British spy in 2016 to professionalize the undercover operatives at Project Veritas, the conservative sting video shop run by James O’Keefe, The New York Times reports, citing documents and people involved in the subsequent operations to discredit perceived “deep state” enemies of former President Donald Trump inside the U.S. government.

The ex-undercover British spy, Richard Seddon, trained conservative operatives first at the Prince family ranch in Wyoming, then at a large, $10,000-a-month house near Georgetown University. Female undercover operatives tried to entrap FBI agents, sometimes using fake dating app profiles, and State Department employees, the Times reports. But “one of the most brazen operations of the campaign” was an attempt to take down H.R. McMaster, Trump’s second national security adviser.

I guess this is the illegal FBI meant to keep tabs on enemies of the State. Meaning anyone who crossed Trump.

Chiming in so I can be subscribed.

Hell, how the hell has Chump NOT pissed me off today?

@Siam_Sam If you go underneath the latest post, and choose “watching” in the dropdown menu, you will be subscribed even if you haven’t posted in the thread. :slightly_smiling_face: