How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

Stay classy, O Orange One!

And preach it, ThelmaLou. How I yearn for that day…

Do they make extenders to temporarily double the height of a flagpole? Asking for a friend…

Trump wrote: “Wonderful to see Colin Powell, who made big mistakes on Iraq and famously, so-called weapons of mass destruction, be treated in death so beautifully by the Fake News Media. Hope that happens to me someday. . . . "

I have an idea: Let’s hold Trump’s funeral pre-emptively, like right away, while he’s still more-or-less alive, so he will be alive to see how the Fake News Media treat him at his funeral.

Fly a dirty orange flag.

Always look forward to a good party. I may be hosting one.

Mark Twain would approve.

“The reports of my life have been greatly exaggerated.”

Unfortunately, it seems likely that Twain never said what has been attributed to him. But it makes damn good copy.

Individual 1 says that it was the Secret Service’s fault that the attack on the Capitol happened, because he wanted to walk to the Capitol with the “protesters”, but the Secret Service wouldn’t let him, and if he had been there, he could have stopped the insurrection.

“The reports of my reports have been greatly exaggerated.”

Just like he would have run right into that school when the shooting started.

When I was watching TV on Jan 6 I heard several on-the-street reporters asking insurrectionists what it would take to make them stop and every single one said they would stop if Trump said stand down.

Didn’t matter where he was. All he had to do was say the word.

I believe them. I think they were too dumb to lie.

And he never said half the things he said either.

“I really didn’t say everything I said.” - Mark “Yogi” Twain.

(ninja’d! curse you, Tatterdemalion :slight_smile: )

Ah! The opposite of half-mast! Took me a minute. Good show!

He once was the president. Petty stuff like not raising the flag half mast when it would be appropriate to do so is more his style.

Can’t you guys do a full state funeral, all official like. But really half assed? People wearing last year’s suits, competent but totally boilerplate speaches? Suble enough that his supporters will never notice, crude enough to get the point across?

I’d be glad to hand out an assortment of magazines as people file in, so that the ‘mourners’ can give him all the attention that he deserves.

I thought it was a costume funeral!

The brief was subtle but on the nose. You weren’t supposed to actually put on a clown’s nose!

I was thinking of a Sexy Mourner costume.