How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

And demanding that the ice cream stop being hidden.

But what about the missing strawberries?

And the breadfruit trees?

Four Seasons Total Landscaping was booked solid.

In his Omicron remarks yesterday, President Biden had reasonably good things to say about his predecessor: "“Thanks to the prior administration and our scientific community, America is one of the first countries to get the vaccine.”

So this presented Trump with an existential dilemma. He went on Fox and said: “It is a little tough to be overly critical now because he just thanked us for the vaccine and thanked me for what I did,” Trump said. “You know, that’s a first — so it is very tough for me to be overly critical now.”

Just another example of how there’s just a transaction meter where his ethics should be. You praise me, you’re good. You criticize me, you’re bad.

It happened. Pictures of Trump (when he was in the hospital with Covid), apparently signing a blank sheet of paper:

And re: Biden praises Trump for expedited vaccine development; Trump praises Biden for praising Trump:

To be fair, that cut both ways. Biden praising Trump there was just a transaction intended to soften some of the Trumpist anti-vax hostility, in the hope of luring some of them to relent and get their vax. I hope it works. If it helps any anti-vaxers to reconsider and get their shot, it’s all good. (Blech.)

“It’s just a blank piece of paper Mr. President, we’ll fill out the top part later.”

We’ll fill out the pardons later.

And the declaration of war against China. Or is it Ukraine…?

Well done!

Here’s a meme I made last year.

Can anyone estimate the number of hours that he has spent practicing his signature?

Personally I can’t count that high, but imagine it’s literally years of his life, and innumerable sheets of paper.

Think of all the Sharpies that gave their lives.

<Moment of silence>

:: wiping a solitary tear from my eye ::

I wonder if they celebrated the anniversary of the beer hall putsch.

He prefers fascist coups that don’t fail.

I meant: I wonder if the Nazis celebrated the anniversary of the beer hall putsch, but I’m adding trumpers.

More like McConnell pissing me off on this one (because he’s the one doing the judge-appointing)…

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/12/24/business/media/new-york-times-project-veritas.html

And hopefully next time around a partisan hack judge won’t be presiding.

ETA:

Whoa whoa wait a second - I see Wood’s appointment was in 2009.
Well then, Obama let this turkey in?

That would be a “No.”

He’s a New York state Judge.

Ah :man_facepalming: right, thank-you.