How has the disgraced former President Trump pissed you off today?

Yeah, but his staff knows where every single one of them is. And their boss is the one who will go to jail for not knowing. I know, I know.

Conservative publisher Brave Books is presenting the work as both fairytale and fact. It calls the book a “fantastical retelling of the terrible true story.”

The book focuses on an evil plot by mean “Hillary Queenton” and her “shifty knights” to reveal that King Donald was working with the “Russionians” to cheat his way into the Oval Office. Patel himself appears in the book as a “wizard” who attempts to prove King Donald was wrongly accused.

The book claims, in fairytale speak, that the discredited dossier on King Donald and the “Russionians” — compiled in real life by former MI-5 officer Christopher Steele — triggered the American intelligence probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election. The book slyly claims that the dossier was “written” by Hillary Queenton and “put in a steel box.”

An Amazon review comment on the book from “DJ-T,” that included the former president’s photo, gushed: “This is the most spectacular children’s book ever! This will be YUGE!”

:woman_facepalming:t4:

Literary child abuse.

He says he’s very wealthy, but he still keeps asking me for money.

Wealthy people didn’t get wealthy by spending their own money.

Kinda reminds me of the book Donnie Brasco; Joe Pistone noted in the book that the mafiosi that he hung with during his undercover assignment were constantly trying to chisel each other out of money and came across like the cheapest humans on Earth.

After several months all of my appeals have dried up. Maybe they’re saving up for a big push in November since those endorsed by the Big Guy are always winning their primaries, right?

Only if they’re the Best People. If not, they clearly weren’t the Best. It’s like Excalibur.

Individual 1 (or Devin Nunes, I guess) is banning people from Truth Social if they talk about the 1/6 commission.

It’s a platform all about free speech, where anything is allowed*

*Anything complimentary towards Dear Leader Trump

When good lawyers make bad arguments, it’s an admission that they know they don’t have any good ones.

Jack’s got something to tell Tan the Conman here.

Looks like Orangeanus might start his 2024 bid in FLORIDA!

Sources tell Rolling Stone that the former president has been asking if anyone has venues near the governor’s mansion in Tallahassee

Surely Four Seasons Landscaping has a storefront close by.

Half a mile as the bullshit flies and I’m sure they could use the fertilizer.

As a bonus, there’s a cemetery between them and the governor’s mansion. Gotta be some COVID victims in there.

Donald Trump is using the presidential seal at a fourth golf course to help enhance his business in what could be a violation of the law, Forbes is reporting.

An Instagram post recently featured a photo of the seal, with the official circular, blue-and-silver design, being used as a tee marker at the Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. The Instagram caption reads: “45th President 45 yards from hole on 18.”

It’s against the law to use the presidential seal in a way that could convey the impression of government approval or sponsorship of a private business. Violations can result in prison sentences of up to six months. The seal can only be used for official government business.

IOW business as usual. :yawning_face:

So who would be responsible for prosecuting this violation of the law, and why aren’t they?

Roll a back hoe up to each club with a warrant and dig the seals out. Let the club worry about the landscaping.

I’m game! You get the warrant and I’ll meet you there with a backhoe! :+1:t4:

Betcha whoever’s in charge of enforcing this just issues a cease-and-desist, which the club challenges so it goes back and forth in court for months. And when the club finally loses Trump gets to whine about tyranny.