How I Spent My Christmas Vacation

I’m meeting the mom-ster and her husband, my sister and her man, and my 19-month-old nephew in Orange County today. We’re going out for brunch at a Mexican restaurant.

Tonight I’m picking up my best fiend at LAX and taking him up the the high desert to his mom’s house. I’ll RON there and come back Monday.

I found out Friday that we get Tuesday off as well as Monday. (I’d have been a bit perplexed having to use a key card to get in the public entrance!) I’ll probably hang out and play Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation all day.

Heading down to San Diego with my friend to go to his friend’s NYE party. Friend will stay at my place (I got a new inflatable bed for him in the living room. (Those things really do work!) Taking the 4th and 5th off, so we’re heading out to Las Vegas for a convention after I get off work on the 3rd. Back to Los Hideous on the 6th or 7th, while my friend departs LAS for SEA, then BLI.

So it will be an action-packed couple of weeks. Now if only I can find a(n) SO to spend the holidays with next year…

Okay, so the nephew is 18 months. I got him a stuffed hyena and a Mozart CD.

Sis brought back a bottle of Everclear (190 proof – 95% alcohol!). Also came away with Apocalypse Now on DVD, a $25 gift certificate from Mom, and a Mexican brunch.

Hey, someone has to post to this thread! May as well be me! :stuck_out_tongue:

Haven’t touched the Everclear. Yet.