How lame do you really have to be?

(((( DeepPurple )))) Hi there, dear! Good to see you around here, and glad to hear your dad’s doing just a bit better! :slight_smile:

I’ll quit all that huggy parentheses stuff in the Pit someday, I promise.

You have sex with people’s animals?

Dude, you’re fucked up.

Oh, and your thread is lamer by all the other threads you named, by an order of magnitude.

There’s something stuck in your garbage disposal. I suggest you stick your head in and remove it with your teeth.

My goodness, Iron, who the hell peed in your Cheerios? Take a deep breath, do that little hip-wiggle so your panties untwist, and if the thread bores you don’t motherfucking read it. No really, it’s that simple. Oh, and stop wasting our bandwidth whining, while you’re at it.

You know what I really hate? You’re taking a poo, and then you’re done so you start wiping, but after several good, unremarkable wipes, you hear that ominous little “rip” that means that a piece of toilet paper has gotten stuck to your sphincter. I can never seem to figure out where that little piece goes. I think they somehow all migrate upwards and come out as belly button lint.

Yeah, well, I hate when you break through. That’s the worst.

What’s Google?

Oh cc, the timing on that was perfect.

Since when do you contribute 3/10ths of this board’s content? I’d never have imagined you to be so prolific in your inanity.

Dude, you spelt IronKnit wrong. Don’t you feel a fool?

I know.

Lame enough to start a thread with a FUCKING HOPELESS title that gives NO CLUE what the FUCKING THREAD is going to be about!!!

That lame.