How many countries can you name?

Sternvogel: you sure you typed it in right? I’ve gotten that one every time.

Also, Yakko’s World is missing quite a few countries, and includes many things, like ‘Caribbean’ and ‘Puerto Rico’, that aren’t countries. Certainly it’s useful, but don’t stop at what’s in that song.

If somebody can tell me how to package it, I’m willing to code a version of this for constellations. Of course, I also wouldn’t be able to play it (because in writing and testing the program, I’d memorize all of them)…

Here’s one idea I’ve already had on the constellations. There are several ways of dividing them up into distinct groups, although it has to be taken into account that a person’s terrestrial latitude is a major factor in how some of these groups get defined.

Group set 1: Region of Sky: a) North Circumpolar; b) South Circumpolar; c) Zodiac; d) North Diurnal; e) South Diurnal; f) Equatorial

Group set 2: Types of Figuers: a) Real Animals; b) Imaginary Animals; c) People; d) Mythical Beasts; e) Hardware and Implements

Group set 3: Alphabetical

Any of these group sets could be the basis for a breakdown in an analogous way to Continents on the planet.

Just some ideas for further discussion. Anybody really interested in pursuing the notion might consider a fresh thread for the discussion.